Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of foods do you eat?

Quote Originally Posted by pdv
    Must admit the only deer i have seen on the bonnet of a vehicle was in Deer Hunter....does tht really happen there......not here
    Sad as it is, yes. Apparently the US has a high population density of I wann'a be an outdoorsman type morons. I guess they are a bit better than the complete idiots who leave dead game laying because they don't know how to tie a knot.

It's absolutely horrific - but I suppose in a country where firearms are so prevalent *******s are going to be buying them too.

I see this disgusting crap each and every season:no:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

If your going to kill it you gotta eat it.

Last year not far from my home some idiot/s shot 4 deer just took there heads...not even caped out... & they were poor heads..no one from here were going to take them in the rut....wait & cull the poor heads for the table after the rut when the meat is not tough & very strong..uneatable after tasting good venison....,this is 1 reason a lot of ppl get put off game...taken incorrectly when it tastes very poor

I believe, killing for no reason like you mentioned there PDV is really f**king stupid. :thumbs do EAT IT!!!
    - Damien

***YES*** so do i

Unless it was trying to eat you, eat it if you kill it. Exceptions made for mosquitos, rats etc.

Thick slices of smoked bacon....... twice as thick as the pre cut stuff from the supermarkets....... fried tomato.......home made bread also cut extra thick and toasted golden....... real butter and plenty of it.......fresh farm eggs poached just right.......cup strong percolated coffee

That's my cholestrol hit for the week.....:lips:

I'll definately take the coffee hit, can't say I'd handle such a heavy breakfast.

hmmm....well i know a lot of people seem to think that those breakfasts you get at Truck stops (fuel stations etc....) are yuck, but i strongly disagree......i think they are the best food you can get, nice

3 sausages
    3 eggs (not too runny, not too burnt)
    2 Hashbrowns
    4 bits of Toast (nicely toasted not burnt)
    And a bottomless cup of Cofee

that would easily have to be the best tasting food in Australia...mmmmm

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

When you're on the road, that greasy food helps to lubricate the digestive system & prevent constipation. Once a week, at the Kiwanis Club meeting I eat large (see below), otherwise it's a diet coke for me.

Tuesday Morning BFast: Granola, fresh fruit, tomato juice, corn beef hash, cinnamon roll (or two or three), scrambled eggs, bacon and french toast. Grits if they make them with lots of butter, salt & pepper on them replaces the granola.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information