Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Donating Blood

I went and donated blood last night. Sounded like a great idea when I was pissed. Someone mentioned it was blood night so I went in and donated.

lets just say that the person who recieves my blood after an accident will have some grog in there to help with the pain.

Lovely, filled the bag in 9 minutes, I was trying to break the record but to no avail :(

Hmm yeah very funny :hammer:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I have an objection to giving my work any more, they already get me to work oncall for bugger all, they're not getting my blood as well

There was a time that I gave blood, but with the outrageous health care costs they would have to pay dearly to get a drop of mine nowadays --- what goes around, comes around, says me.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Its still a vol thing here in Aust atm..........but the blood bank is desperately seeking donors.............now why does that sound like a good movie title :?:

We are seeking donors because it hurts so freking much.

They must of put the needle in wrong because for me it hurt like all hell and I don't think it's supposed to.

"OH MY GOD! How is this man still alive, theres more vodka in this blood than there is blood!!!" - Wasn't actually said (but you can imagine it though)

Wot a *****. :devil:

I gotta admit I don't like needles either. I'd never make a good junkie. :scream: :scream: :scream:
    I'd rather have a tooth pulled out!

Have donated literally hundreds of times. Also have donated a lot of plasma since I have a rare (for a male - caused by a transfusion after being shot) antibody used to make rhogam which is given to pregnant women to prevent erythrobastosis fetalis (a result of Rh isoimmunization - mother RH positive & baby RH negative).

Most places allow you credit against units donated if you need a transfusion.

Thread Information