Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beer: It tastes like piss

I try to stay away from Bourbon. It goes down entirely too fast!

Bourbon, Scotch, Whiskey; mixed, straight-up... it's all good to me. And that's exactly why I stick to beer.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion
    Since it is apparent that you're completely uninformed about the topic, I'll leave the obvious comments alone. From the comments you have made so far within our forums, your lack of years (as well as drinking experience) leave you in a position of lacking in knowledge.

But one wonders what you used as a comparative for the PISS portion of your taste testing? :?:
    I love ya Darth!!! You are straying a bit coming into the BG :D:D good to hear yer still alive my friend!

BTW Morgan, have you tried Bud Light? great beer, clean and smooth, just keep it cold, or it gets skunky at the last swig. Miller Light is a good one too. stay away from Budwieser, that does taste like piss. [dirty](and if yer asking my how i know, tell me you men have never *moved south of the border for a snack* and you'll understand) [/dirty]
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion
    I try to stay away from Bourbon. It goes down entirely too fast!

Bourbon, Scotch, Whiskey; mixed, straight-up... it's all good to me. And that's exactly why I stick to beer.
    Must admit bourbon goes down faster than softdrink or even coffee in my case, but can sip wine slower ;)

Hey Kay! how ya bean?? havent talked to ya in awhile! (ok, no more off-topic stuff, just had to say hi :D)
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard

, tell me you men have never *moved south of the border for a snack* and you'll understand) [/dirty]
    LOL!, Iíll second that!

Quote Originally Posted by [size=7
    Darth[/size]]
    I was wondering what took you so long Wiggo. :D
    Well I like to catch up on the news around the digs 1st then I post it then I head striaght for the technical forums so this is usually the last stop for me. ;)
    <center></center>

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo

Well I like to catch up on the news around the digs 1st then I post it then I head striaght for the technical forums so this is usually the last stop for me. ;)
    <center></center>

I'm exactly the same way........ if I go to the Beer Garden first I can't go and help other people in the "productive" forums :(
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information