Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beer: It tastes like piss

I haven't gone through every beer, but so far beer tastes like piss. I'll take mixed drinks that have lots and lots of sugar with alcohol anyday over beer.

Since it is apparent that you're completely uninformed about the topic, I'll leave the obvious comments alone. From the comments you have made so far within our forums, your lack of years (as well as drinking experience) leave you in a position of lacking in knowledge.

But one wonders what you used as a comparative for the PISS portion of your taste testing? :?:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion

But one wonders what you used as a comparative for the PISS portion of your taste testing? :?:
    LOL!, right on target with that one, I personally enjoy a good beer, as many others do, but if you think it tastes like “piss”….why do you continue to drink it?

I don't. I just don't like beer. I don't like the taste, but that's me. I don't have a problem with people having it, but I think it's an acquired taste that I don't have, and really don't care for. Corona's aren't too bad, but it's not enough for me to want to down this stuff if it all tastest this bad.

I dunno where you live morgan_lander but here piss is also another word for alcohol... so you are either saying beer tastes like alcohol, OR you are implying that you have consumed urine in the past to know any better,
    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

And just remember - this is an Australian forum and is sacred - criticise at your own risk :D
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    Morgan_Lander[/size]]
    I haven't gone through every beer, but so far beer tastes like piss.
    Never tried PISS and I certainly don't want too.
    <center></center>

I was wondering what took you so long Wiggo. :D
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

I'll agree, some beer tastes like ****, but others a very good - So no, generally beer doesnt taste like piss.

Must agree with morgan here, although never tried the comparison test, think if I had the choice between urine and beer, would have to reluctantly drink xxxx a Qld beer, but give me wine, port or bourbon, ****tails ........:thumb:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information