Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sterotypes

Quote Originally Posted by meihui
    Me like chocolate that part right
    I can't help it, but everytime I see your name, I think of Cindy Lou Who. :laugh:
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

Personally...... I love to hear an Assie's accent! It trips me out... I was at a local bar here and some of the cutes guys walked in they were Assies... I just sat there watching as they carried on with a conversation. I think Florida would be alot better if we had alot more Assies visit then Canadians!! (snow birds as someone had stated) Personally I think ya'll are really cool!!

Stormy from tricks puter
    amd 1200 thunderbird o/c to 1596
    gigabyte ga-7zxr rev. 2
    786 meg of pc133 kingston sdram
    2 w/d 10 gig ata 100 on raid 0
    1 46 gig maxtor 7200 ata100
    1 38 gig maxtor 7200 ata100
    24/10/40 sony cdrw
    window kit and neon
    1 120 blowhole in top and
    3 more posative 80mm intake fans
    1 thermal dragon on processor and a blue orb on the chip set ,blue orb on radeon 64 ddr along with h/s on ram and thermal tech h/s on pc133 ram

I met a couple of retired aussies, when I took a week holiday in Toronto. Around the first of the month. They were doing their version of "Around the World in 80 Days." Not really sure how long it will take them, but they seem to be having fun. I think they were from "Kyabram." The province names still screw me up. Then again the native american monikers around where I grew up confuse people. Cuyahoga is the river that runs near the ol' homestead.
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

thanx kay.

uhhh... Wiggo I think my shoe/handbag cordination, my jelousy is much less, is MUCH smaller then that. I'm not a 'prep' as they say here.

I think about the only 'snobirds' we get are schoolkids. And only then because of the AG crap.
    Mother's computer WIN XP, ect

Life is hard;its harder when you're stupid--John Wayne

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information