Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teenagers

lol
    Yeah, i'll agree with you on that, i admit, i am an absolutely horrible driver, i'm surprised i even keep it on the right side of the road, let alone get the car home in one piece!!!
    I deeply respect people who can actually drive PROPERLY:cry:

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

well thank you for your respect. :afro:
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

I am a teeneger, and I can happily say that there are a lot of ****heads about. I hate the way our culture has developed into this generation.

I would have to be one of the only teens I know who hasn't taken drugs or smoked in my whole life, people say I am crazy but I am proud. :thumb:

.......and you should be

We do a lot of HIV prevention work with teen peer educators and the teen drug issue is constantly on our minds. Our teen focus groups indicate that at least half of our local teens are doing drugs at least weekly. The big thing currently happens to be ecstacy parties where everyone is boinking everyone. Very scary for my line of work.

Same down our way - Hmm drugs are bad, people should just stick to alcohol... :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Alcohol isn't without it's own problems with increased risky behavior etc.

Well i'm a teen and am constantly surrounded by teens with drugs, etc. This is only just a handful of people. The majority of us don't do anything but the odd binge drink every now and then - If that.
    Asher Moses

Good!! ACID I certainly hope that means that Australia has less of a problem than we do. We've got a lot of great teenages too, but I do not believe they are in the majority.

Xstacy dominates south Florida...and well its bad...I don't even touch that stuff...even with all the persuasion of the beach night life and clubs. Drinking tho is what i do...not a lot and try to keep my self indoors...when i do...:cheers: : peace2:
    - Damien

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information