Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: TT's Gone Crazy!

But I think that the Wiz can throw some light on our large number of guests as at 1st they started hittin' the "kill stories" thread just after he put that vid clip link in there then they started hittin' the "the devil" thread soon after he posted that and then this mornin' they started hittin' the new "New Wallpaper thread" he put up this mornin' so is this tryin' to tell us somethin' or what? :?:
    <center></center>

Apparently Wiz' is advertising for TweakTown
    Or at least advertising for The Wizard:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

But he won't answer the PM I sent him askin' him about it though. :(
    <center></center>

The quiet hero, hey?

well, ladies and gentleman, i have some explaining to do...

This is the situation...

A few days ago i heard about some good information on mustang stuff in a forum just like ours, but on a different site. when i registered (had to to post) everyone had these cool sigs with pics and specs of their rides...so i made one, and went to upload it to their server, and well....they dont host pics AT ALL. (major suck ass!) so i thought well, they do UBB code, so i put my sig pic on TT, then referenced it from my profile there, figuring its a tiny file (20k or so i think) and it wouldnt be that big a deal. I would have put it on MY geocities page, but ive linked to there from TT and they killed my old account, that i have had for like 3 years. you cant link external pics, you get a dead link. (sucks ass as well). and the other ones were me just wanting to put a couple pics in there of stuff related to threads...what i didnt know whas that every time the pics got accessed, they showed up as guests here at TT, and all pointed to my posts. I didnt have anything to hide, as i had no malicious intent. Now that i see what happens, i will no longer post pics in their boards.. I take my reputation very seriously, and am a man of my word, cuz if you dont have your word, you dont have squat. I don't want to be known as "another moderator gone bad". I think that about clears it up. Any questions? Im off to bed, i have to be at work in 7 hours or so...:wave:
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Well sounds as if you've learned a bit about the mechanics of the internet today Wiz:D
    Does your ISP offer any webspace?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

No hard feelings Wiz, it's all good.

It's ok Wiz as we were just wonderin' where they were comin' from was all. :D
    <center></center>

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    Well sounds as if you've learned a bit about the mechanics of the internet today Wiz:D
    Does your ISP offer any webspace?
    im quite savvy with the internet, as im a network administrator, i just didnt know that UBB would do what it did, and i feel bad that it happened on Cam's baby, and not mine. Im not one to take advantage of others, and i feel bad about it. Comcrap im sure gives webspace, but how much and how reliable?? i want to get www.fearfactor.cc one day, but i need $$ for hosting and all that other jazz, so the stang comes first for now. when i get alot of members, then we'll see.
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    No hard feelings Wiz, it's all good.
    Thanks Tweaky, you all are good friends, even tho it will prolly be awhile 'fore i take a trip to AUS...:) cheers!
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information