Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty in the MID-EAST

A little tolerance for those different than we are might be in order here. There's been savagery in the past of most if not all countries.

My 2 little critters :)

Cuties..........what breed
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

They're Minature Foxies.
    I used to have a Staffy, but around these parts they disappear quickly. I had my last on pinched, as they like to use them as pigging dogs.
    So this time I decided to get something no-one would want to pinch, hence the little ferrets I now own.

I got 2 because they'd get lonely while I was at work.
    They are full-blooded sisters (not that they look like they are).

They are so cute W-S!

I'm looking at my Jack Russell out the window atm garding a bone from left over roast pork..... hope no one steels her for pigging:)
    People who sreel pets gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    They are only little foxies how old
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

"Mans Best Friend....."

Here's my reliable canine.....his name is Spud...
    Full breed bitsa

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

I love Dogs.... even thou they are hard to train..... Cats are easy and you dont have to train them..... But I would have to say my most enjoyable animal is my two little farretts: Momma and Big foot..... Momma is very well trained... she come when I call her... big foot on the other hand is a little monster... steals my babys bottles and takes them behind my water bed..... which is almost impossible to reach behind.... they are both very well trained and playfull as ever.... which as in dogs and cats when they reach a certain age they lose the will power to be as playful as when they were little but in farretts they are playful at all ages and most often a handful!

Quote Originally Posted by pdv
    I'm looking at my Jack Russell out the window atm garding a bone from left over roast pork..... hope no one steels her for pigging:)
    People who sreel pets gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    They are only little foxies how old
    They're 13 months old.
    When I was decided what to get, I was considering getting a Jack Russell, but then I found these 2 instead.

Geeeee they look younger........or old photo
    my lilttle j/r girl Heidi .....just gone 3.......she had a visitor at the start of this month Ernie.....hope all went well .....i may of been a bit late arranging the visit........but they enjoyed each others company

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information