Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty in the MID-EAST

Maybe we should try nerve gas on the polies, the have such a nerve anyway :kay:

OK..i get your point Mr.C...but animal testing for the good (i.e. medicine, vaccines, medical studies...) but these people are double checking if the nerve gas kills correctly....wtf is that

Its like saying, "hey lets kill this dog to see how fast ot works"...the reason why they are doing it is just plain wrong. They are killing animals to see how well they can kill humans...
    - Damien

I'm in no way argueing against you Flaco - we're on the same side here.

I guess over time though my idealism has been tempered a bit by some of the realities I've seen.
    Not that the issue isn't an important one, I just doubt my ability to change some things.

Warfare sux - bottom line, no 2 ways about it.
    Got any idea how many animals the USA has maimed and killed in it's chemical and nuclear programs. I don't, but I do know it's a hell of a lot.

I think you would see similar things closer to home, except they won't allow reporters in those places here.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I think the way the video was presented to us by CNN was the part that really got to myself, Flaco and Wiggo's Sister - and probably everyone else with a heart that saw it.

The fact that the testing was carried out by those little friggin so so's over in the Middle East didn't help it - We are all angry from September 11 anyway.

As for the consumer products which they do not test on animals - how can we really believe it? It's only a sticker. Who knows what to believe, "these days".

Anyway Mr.C and Darth are right, animal testing isn't new and I doubt it's going to stop anytime soon - Maybe though it can be done in a better controlled enviroment, not with damn Afgan bag heads laughing like it is one big hell of a joke.

:shoot3:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco
    OK..i get your point Mr.C...but animal testing for the good (i.e. medicine, vaccines, medical studies...) but these people are double checking if the nerve gas kills correctly....wtf is that
    But just think, why do they have to test the good stuff? To make sure it doesn't have the opposite effect.

It all boils down to 'intention' and 'effect'. While the intention may be good, the effect may be bad, and vice versa. If you agree to one side, then you are really agreeing to the other. The animals, in both cases, suffer in some form.

Mr.C in no way do i see you against us. You are one good guy that likes to see both sides to every play. I understand the whole animal sacrafices...for testing...but like i said...before...its the reason and on top of that they kill an innocent animal.

That will never change...neither will letting off steam..thanks for all the anger relief everyone...: peace2:

Cold one on me

:cheers:
    - Damien

Anger relief is a good thing but in this world always keep a little 'cause sooner or later you're gonna' need it.:(
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak
    Who knows what to believe, "these days".
    Seems as time goes by I believe less and less.
    Old age, or wisdom -- hopefully just experience.
    Old age I can wait for - Wisdom probably isn't going to ever happen:laugh:

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Machiavelli said that.

Whether you have power over animals or people the principle is the same. The ends do not always justify the means.

What gets my "goat" is the fact they are piously saying we are testing for the effect on humans.....................but the double standard is they are not testing on humans "because it might be dangerous to the humans health...............so much for looking after our dumb friends :kay:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information