Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty in the MID-EAST

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco
    Very good link Beefy....i did nootice the lil scarf or collar...and the health...of the pup. A hoax?...that was the last thing i thought ...guess i still have alot to learn..
    Don't put yourself down now!
    The emotion you felt was real and proper.

The question is, what were you actually feeling those emotions about?
    I personally believe every story has a grain of truth. Some grains are harder to find than others no doubt.
    Just keep in mind that propaganda isn't a practice that died with the cold war. Every government uses it. Sometimes it's pretty overt, other times it's quite subtle - but always be on the look-out for it.

I personally have no idea if the film is "real". In all honesty I haven't even looked at a TV screen in 2 months or so. I much prefer to get my news from the radio and the web, the radio in particular partly because in cases like this there is no "shock-factor" from the use of visualization.

I guess I'm a pessimist, because I'm always trying to look at an issue from all angles in order to get just a bit closer to the truth of the matter.

I never take what the government or the news says at 100% face value. Not gonna' be led by the nose like cattle, no sir, not me. Not if I can help it anyway.

Your just fine Flaco, don't let it get to you man.

Who the hell really knows what's true anyway? It's all relative you know - like 3 eyewitnesses at a crime scene that all tell a different story - to each one of them it is the truth exactly as they saw it.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

I wouldn't base anything on that link. It just raises a few valid points that people have raised, and makes you think all the more..

We've all been fooled. Some more than others. Trust yourself and part of what you experience. Even that can be misinterpreted.

Many interesring points have been raised as a result.....
    Crulety has happened.......(appanantly i did not see the clip) no matter who or what country carried out this action

Double standards...........in a society trying to bring in laws to make parents stop smacking their kids :thumbs do

Many cultures from many parts of the world.....but cruelty for cruelty's sake...........in what ever country is wrong.

Smacking children when they are little brats this is not out of order
    I remember being smacked 2 or 3 times as a child
    :D

Anyway, here is a few shot of my beautiful dog Beau!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Isn't he just the greatest???
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

He wants in...
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

:thumb: