Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty in the MID-EAST

and another
    - Damien

FLACO those are beautiful dogs. The puppy is especially precious.

Heres my cat. Got run over a few years ago :cry:

His name was Jessie

I'm Glad you like them PETER...you like dog yourself?
    - Damien

I adore both dogs and cats and have bred and shown them. Unfortunately, while I was really into cat shows I developed an allergy to animal dander the limits my contact with them.

Even with dogs?
    - Damien

Dogs don't bother me as much as cats but they still make me itch rather severely. The itching can be controlled with over the counter benedryl.

O ok...dogs are worth it...
    - Damien

Yeah there's no way I could resist petting a dog any dog.

You know what actually really sucks.... is that those stupid camels have that **** ..... and why exactly do you think they showed that ****??? Shouldn't we take that as a treat as well???? What troubles me is why the United States just sit back drinking there coffee??? To hell with Bush!! I say we level them all!! Yes there are innocent people over there.... but what we fail to realize is those innocent people grow up to be heartless people who strap bombs to there bodies and kill lots of what are in my eye the true innocent people. Besides if this is gonna be the actuall end of life I would much rather go out knowing we distroyed the dot heads!!! And futhermore... I know the moslim religion pretty well (once married and Egyptian Arab) there is nothing in there little coron that states anything about killing people in the name of the religion.... so personally I say: F@#K THE DOTHEAD BLOW THERE ASSES UP!!!!

And to add to the cruelness of humanbeings.... just here in florida.... a man was busted throwing baby kittens out his car window while driving his car on a busy highway.... There is just to much sickness in this world today!!! His reason: They were scaring his child when she walked to school.... Hello: your child would have to be pretty young to be afraid of cats.... why the hell would you have the brat walking to school when there are child molesters on what appears to be every city block???? Gesh!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information