Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti Spam Pledge

I pledge to immediately discontinue all spamming activity.

Beefy Guest

Repeat after me:

I, drpeterbright, pledge allegiance to Tweaktown and it's forums, to post and be replied to, to listen to admins, to post productively, and to have fun. I also pledge that I shall uphold the somewhat lacking tradition in the Beer Garden and make the utmost effort to humiliate myself.

Furthermore, I shall not attempt in any way to mention the 'Event of the Year' thread in dirogatory terms, or mention 'Beffy' in any way, shape or form.

Finally, Wiggo is not the God I thought he was, and from now on shall be known to me as "The old man".

:D

OK BEFFY Now what was that again,I didnt get that last part.

dr. lucky u got the correct qualifications to stop the spread of such.........:)
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

A little plaster of paris and water & you can make a cast to totally enclose the posting fingers. I'm a lot slower using my nose to type.

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drpeterbright
    OK BEFFY Now what was that again,I didnt get that last part.

Plaster of paris...bit radical...no sutiable potions
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

The freight is too dear for them to be shipped quickly enough to do any good.

Now try not to promise impossible things Doc.............. no point in busting a gut trying to keep that promise :no:

You are right Kay. The Postaholic rehab doesn't work at all, but if other's don't post I have nothing to play off. Where did everyone go?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information