Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite BEER

so long as it f*cks me up and I dont have to pay a dime I do not care!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Now a strange Ale is Little Creatues it's got a bit of a twist to it, you must try it :afro:
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

If im buying- Carlton Cold

If im buying for a reason to payback a debt owed to an indvidual; Tooheys Extra Dry

Tooheys new aint too bad

I wont touch a VB with a 10foot pole. I suggest you do the same. Hell, that **** aint even worth receiving for free. I think the cardboard box has more alcohol content/taste than the beer itself.

My beer of preferance is Coor's Lite..... other then that I cant drink beer...... Corona's with a lime I enjoy also.... but who wants to pay the price...... other then that my boat floats with the captian...... throw me some captain, parrot bay, crandberry juice and pinnapple and I gots meself a hawain Pu$$y..... and if I go to a bar and the bar tender is good looking... I usually call out for some Sex on the beach...... top it off with and orgasm..... then strait on the the blow job shots...... and if it has whip cream even better.....

Stormy are we twins?
    One good thing about a drinking session like the 1 you just described Stormy, is that you would wake up with a hang^over ;)
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

What's a hangover? If you don't stop drinking, that never happens.

hehe, yeah if you have a hangover, that means you need to start drinking again. Nothing cures the common hang over with more drink

A hangover just isn't appealing to me...that and doing a "drink till ya puke" aren't my ideas for fun.

Definately can be downsides to drinking - Don't forget the liver damage over time. Had a brother 1 year younger than I am die of liver failure from drinking. That makes ya stop for a moment.

A hangover.... never in my life have I ever woke up with one... I was never huggin the bowl either..... I guess for a female I can handle my self..... i can drink a whole bottle of vodka and walk away as if I was sober

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information