Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our schools worst driver

Yeah, this guy is a prime candidate for public transportation.

we had a guy like that when I was in year 12

for your license in WA your allowed to get 3 3/4 points before your fail your driving test , he got 39.

He drove off without putting seatbelt on, no indication, didn't adjust or check his mirrors, nearly hit an old lady on a zebra crossing. etc.

It took him 3 goes to get his license and even then he was very lucky

yeah, we were wondering how he got it.

He doesnt have any money to bribe the examinor.
    TT Original

we all know tims a wanker, his sister is kewl though:D

OLie its just Tim i think the examinor felt sorry for him or his ugly face freaked him out. I have to put up with him every morning so i just laugh at this and the rest of his crashes to come. What did his mum and dad say about it i bet he cried:( hehe in care group he was acting hell kewl like his was in this massive crash and he was lucky to survive, he was tell every1 that he was the best driver and it wasnt his fault now i can go to skool on monday and put every1 straight:p i luv making Tim look like a wanker

how did he manage to do it anyway?

I had a friend once that was the type of dare devil type..... he use to think of speeds as the coolest thing in the world.... he started out with a car... a mustang.... had that car for about 5 months when he desided to step on the gas alittle to much from a trafic light... well lets just say wet roads with a lead foot dont mix... he ended up doing about 5 donuts taking out the cars in both lanes.... (stupid huh) but it gets better..... he desides to get himself a litte rotary car (like the ones on the fast and furious) that appeared to be too much car for him when him and his friends desided to drag race down a very busy road in fort lauderdale florida.... hits a tree at 100 and walks away.... his friend that was in the passangers side died on inpack..... he got away with it.... amazing no mansloter charges were brought on him..... do you think he learned his lesson.... hell no.... idiot desides Ill give up on cars and move right on to motorcycles.... he ended up laying it down the first week .... guess what kid of wheels he drives now??????

if you guessed a wheel chair you are correct..... he played the 3 strikes and your out to it's fullest.....

sounds like a candidtate for the darwin awards

Thank goodness age sometimes brings knowledge :(

Maybe you ought to catch the bus to school?

:)

Seen It.

its nice :)
    TT Original

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information