Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slamo's Scary Day

Its scary when you think about it though, one moment you would agonise over the rest of your life :cry:

I tried to lock up my breaks tonight (its been raining all day) at 60km'h. Not any lock up at all, i just stopped realy fast. vry dissapointing. :rolleyes2
    TT Original

wait I'm getting the feeling that you were in an open field or on a raod with no cars and you wanted to spin out or something.

Its good you didn't get to hit her...i was once to a 'JIT" and there were incidents where i was told off because i wasn't paying attention...but thank god they were...:thumb:
    - Damien

This has happened to me before too..... little brat road off like nothing ever happened.... I followed the kid home and went ot his mother..... and told her you know your child is playing on a very busy street.... I too locked up the brakes and just hit his back tire.... he did fall off... ( I was very thankful i didnt hit him and kill him) this is why i followed him home and told his mother of his doings.... that she needs to keep and eye on her kid... the little kid was only 6 years old playing near a 6 lane highway....

I had a near-miss last night. Yesterday I took one of the footy teams away on the bus and as usual they had their drinking binge on the way home.
    Well I get them to the drop off point last night, they all get off, I cleaned up all the beer bottles and other rubbish and packed it all in boxes. I left to drop the bus back b4 heading home, got up to around 50kms speed and one of the stupid *******s ran out in front of me. Never in 4 years of driving the bus have I ever fully locked on the brakes, scared the fringin **** out of me and on top of all that all the rubbish and beer bottles came flying from up the back down the front. No I didn't hit him, but I stopped, got out and hit him for being such an idiot.
    I was double peed off for having to clean up the rubbish a second time.

I know you had someone looking after you then Sis :thumb:

nah, it was down a back street of our town. just testing how it would perform if i need to stop quick in the wet.

gotta love discs on little cars.
    TT Original

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    Hows this?

Today I was driving along the road at 60kph in a 60kph zone (I was obeying the law) and all of a sudden I saw this little girl on a bike ride onto the roads edge in front of me so I slowed down a little bit. Then I realised she hadn't seen me and rode straight in front of me, so I locked the brakes up and made it to a halt just to hit her back tire on her bike. Scary ****, but she just rode off as if nothing happened.

And worst of all, she scratched my paint and reduced the tread on my tires, I am heaps pissed off
    This was slamo trying to pick up!!

Go get em tiger.
    Morpheus - 99.95% of post r done while in drunken state. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing!!
    ICQ no 7056660

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information