Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slamo's Scary Day

Hows this?

Today I was driving along the road at 60kph in a 60kph zone (I was obeying the law) and all of a sudden I saw this little girl on a bike ride onto the roads edge in front of me so I slowed down a little bit. Then I realised she hadn't seen me and rode straight in front of me, so I locked the brakes up and made it to a halt just to hit her back tire on her bike. Scary ****, but she just rode off as if nothing happened.

And worst of all, she scratched my paint and reduced the tread on my tires, I am heaps pissed off

At least you don't have her death on your mind, so cheer up and thank your lucky stars :kay:

ya not having her death on your mind and knowing you killed her would definitly have been different. But the fact that you technically saved her life? she didn't even look at you or nothing? what is the world comming to these days

she's probably telling her parents about the maniac who almost rode her over

very close you luck man

Glad you were able to avoid tragedy. Have to expect that everyone will do something crazy.

Beefy Guest

It's happened to most of us. I was driving down one of the quieter streets in town one day and a family was on the side of the road waiting for me to go past so they could cross. Suddenly, the little kid sees someone on the other side of the road he knows and starts bolting across... I slammed the brakes, kid doesn't even notice, and I stopped a few feet from hitting him. Family looked at me in shock, kinda like it was my fault, then told the kid off.

I had an off duty cop pull me over one day.

I was driving the nissan patrol around corners on two wheels and he didn't appreiciate it

Beefy Guest

How did he pull you over? if he was off duty he wouldn't have had lights or anything, would he?

maybe when car roll over he pop out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information