Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: It's Official.......




  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    my pen is a pistola.
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Well, i got notified recently that coming March of 2002, im going to the lovely land of Saudi Arabia for ~3 months... i will be on here till i leave, and prolly on while im there, as im goin to another net admin slot. (yay!) wish me luck everyone!! :D:D
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    So, can you tell us what they'll have you doing over there?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    4,723

    Default

    Take care of yourself over there Wiz.

    And if you want you can send me your system, I'll keep UD running for you:(

    Hate to see you go, but I understand it truly is the sacrifice of 1% that keeps the other 99% free.

    Godspeed Wizard!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    New England Highlands, Australia
    Posts
    21,907

    Default

    Our best wishes will be goin' with ya and all the others that either are or will be as well. :thumb:
    <center></center>

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Yes - Best wishes Wiz, stay safe.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    good luck wiz, stay safe and most importantly, have fun(if its possible;))
    don't for get us when ya get back :)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    4,825

    Default

    The country may suck a bit, but he'll still have some fun from time to time. I know that I did when I was on my many deployments. :)

    Good luck Wiz... and make sure that if you decide to eat local, then stay away from any sauces that are white and creamy. Something about the way they are prepared doesn;t mix well with the Western body. Gave half our unit dysentery. :(
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,297

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Good luck. Remember to read up on their custom to stay out of danger.... and don't reveal your hairy thighs in public! ;)

    When you're there - check out their Chevy Lumina. It's an Australian export. Fine Detroit V8 donk (good for 340 horses), matched to a big ol' Eruo styled, American influenced, Aussie assembled body. I suppose it would be a sub sub sub compact compared to other American cars, but it's like the biggest/best we've got. :)
    Onyx

    TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

    Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,280

    Default

    Good luck wiz :thumb:
    TT Original

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •