Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Handful of Floridians in Tweaktown...

Its going to get some BIG changes now that it works ;)
    TT Original

Well "if" it happens I want to see a pic or doc, meijuan, DaoWay and meihuiliu all in one shot seeing that they know each other so well.

I live in Miami...i think you guys live in the west...:?:

What the name of Strip joint...that would be sweet...Respawn Demon live in Ft. Lauderdale...not too far from me...you let me know...bring out the booze and camera..and my neon green cheetah thong!;)
    - Damien

The Club was called Whispers....it is an adult gentlemens club- however as a female it was my favorite place to hang out. Its not a nude review though thank god.... The guys are now trying to drag me into lookers which is topless.... Yuck!! anyways hopefully the club will be reopening sometime in december. I lived in Fort Lauderdale most of my life its only been the last year that I have moved to the west coast. Its much nicer over here and people seem to be much nicer too. Its not as over populated as Fort Lauderdale and even Miami. I dread when I have to take my son over to Hollywood for his surgeries. As soon as I cross the alley and hit 595 the devil comes out of me.... as my head starts to throb when in every breath I am telling some idiot to get the hell outta my way. "driving skills over here seem to be much better also" The only thing I really miss about being over on the east coast is the late night parting.... use to love to cruise the grove and even south beach. Miss the wild nights of parting at baja's in fort lauderdale and most of all watching those hot guys dance on stage at labears. :lips:

(stormyweather from tricks puter)
    amd 1200 thunderbird o/c to 1596
    gigabyte ga-7zxr rev. 2
    786 meg of pc133 kingston sdram
    2 w/d 10 gig ata 100 on raid 0
    1 46 gig maxtor 7200 ata100
    1 38 gig maxtor 7200 ata100
    24/10/40 sony cdrw
    window kit and neon
    1 120 blowhole in top and
    3 more posative 80mm intake fans
    1 thermal dragon on processor and a blue orb on the chip set ,blue orb on radeon 64 ddr along with h/s on ram and thermal tech h/s on pc133 ram

Yup Miami is well known for that...going to Space and partying till Noon....I go to Marco Island once in while for holidays to enjoy the Gulf waters...

I notice once you get lil above orlando people are courteous with driving too...weird but true...
    - Damien

Laughing.... it funny isn't it!! Although I am still way south of orlando.... the driving skills over here seem to be much better. I-75 over here when you are in the fast lane people that are going slower get outta your way. On I-95 over there people get in the fast lane just to go slow.
    amd 1200 thunderbird o/c to 1596
    gigabyte ga-7zxr rev. 2
    786 meg of pc133 kingston sdram
    2 w/d 10 gig ata 100 on raid 0
    1 46 gig maxtor 7200 ata100
    1 38 gig maxtor 7200 ata100
    24/10/40 sony cdrw
    window kit and neon
    1 120 blowhole in top and
    3 more posative 80mm intake fans
    1 thermal dragon on processor and a blue orb on the chip set ,blue orb on radeon 64 ddr along with h/s on ram and thermal tech h/s on pc133 ram

i know...you are way south but just had to mention how...people are more considerate up there...its like a whole new world...people greet you and stuff...hard to say that stuff in Miami/Hialeah.:afro:
    - Damien

Miami too busy with cars very scared there

Downtown Miami is worse...people think that they have body armor when they are walking the streets.
    - Damien

Go down to immigration court on S. Miami avenue people crazy there

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information