Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Get well soon Kay

lol, that must have sucked. :flames: :flames: :flames:
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

sucked :cry: it more than sucked it cut us off prime posting mode :cry:

Hmmmmmmmmm hope the server is safe now.......... where is the server ??
    They tell me there was a bit of smoke around Sydney yesterday :flames: Hope no TT'ers involved
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

Damn if that doesn't suck!! When I was 10 my house cought on fire and I lost all most everything. God we had to live in our travel trailor for months. Omg even remebering what happened to me at that time the big ouchie!! Was sitting on a water bed with a cup of boiling chicken noodle soup. Waiting for it too cool so I could eat it along came my friend and jumped on the water bed and the whole bowl of soup went all in my private place! I have 3rd and 4th degree burns all over my privates. It was the worst feeling in the whole friggin world was in the hospital for 3 months. I dont know if anyone knows the fators of burns but 4th degree is almost no skin at all and in some area's they had to do skin graphs.

I'll leave ya privates alone. ;)

But yes loosin' the server then was a big set back but we now can carry out backups and do.

I'm now finally in virgin territory.

1st time to 12k (sorta, lucky I didn't celebrate before), everything else has been done 2 or 3 times now.
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I'm just wondering what you 2 are up too, considering you are childless for 2 days?

*I nicked their kids to let em have some R & R*

I hope that feather on the toilet floor is still there and hasn't been moved anywhere else :laugh: :laugh:

Well Sis since you are in the mood of gathering kids you want my 3 for a couple days... it might cost me and arm and a leg to get em there but heck I could use the couple days

Its been a great couple of days here................sorry about your holiday though............chasing kids :eek:

lol, it's ok to take care of kids for a little while. But it's a whole different story if they are yours and you have to take care of em 24/7
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay
    Its been a great couple of days here................sorry about your holiday though............chasing kids :eek:
    Hey its been fine, but you didn't answer my question about the "feather" ?

Stormyweather, I think that would make me a pretty expensive babysitter considering the cost of airfares! :laugh:

pga1234, Your right. It not so bad when they're not yours.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information