Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Get well soon Kay

I know Wiggo printed the pages of this thread to give to Kay. Nice to see everyone giving their support.

Sorry I didnt check this thread out sooner. I hope Kay gets well soon. It's not fun at all when a close friend/family member gets seriously ill. My dad had Cancer about a year and a half ago he didnt make it.

My prayers are with you Kay,

-Matthew C. O'Boyle
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I suspect for some reason many have overlooked this thread somehow?

What's the latest - nothing but improvement I hope?

I do miss Kay - she is always there with a bit of quick wit and a hand up wherever appropriate, and both when necessary.

You suppose that's where Wiggo get's it from?

Ah well, I just hope she is enjoying the quiet time and the fine literature.

a bookmark for you Kay

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-----\--\---@
          Get Well Soonest!!!

From all the gang at TweakTown

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    :)
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Like that idea Mr.C...smart man...:)

Keep it positive Kay...as it seems Wiggo, W-S, and everyone else here is....much love:wave:
    - Damien

Has anyone herd the latest on Kay? She is very much missed in the beer garden.

Ok here's the latest as of today. ;)

Kay's doin' well and say's "Hi" to all of you plus she is in good spirits. :)
    The quacks are lookin' at Thursday week for the operation but still nothing is definate as they say that there are too many variables yet.
    Kay's been readin' plenty of books and the nurses have been able to head off any attempts at sneakin' out for a ciggy. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Takes one heck of a good book to make ya' forget about smoking, that's for sure.

I hope the food is decent, especially being as she is having such an extended stay.
    I always take my gal french-fries and milkshakes when she is confined to the hospital. About 1/2 the times I've visited folks in the hospital I end up finishing their trays - no taste, but it fills you up.
    I got a cast-iron stomach and just can't stand to see the stuff go to waste:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

That's why I took the box of licorice in to her, it was suposed to take her mind off the cigs and occupy the hand and trick the mind into thinking that she was holding one. (not sure if it going to work).

I know you meant well, but you know it's gonn'a take more than a box of licorice to fool a red-headed Leo.

I'm sure she appreciates the licorice all the same though:thumb:

It was her own request for the licorice. As for the leo part, I can fully understand that. :D

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information