Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Get well soon Kay

It's rather aggravating I'm sure.
    But better she comes home for good than just a short visit due to complications with the medication. Some of those wonder-drugs can be harmful as if they aren't administered strictly.

Sometimes you just gotta' leave it to the experts.

For my gal, the thought of a needle is enough to throw her blood levels off-kilter:(
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Wiggo is this a new drug to the market they are putting her on? Or has it been around for some time? I surely hope that soon it will all get better. Ya know after this and she is well rested and back on her feet she is gonna wanna go on a vacation!! I know when I had my sergery and I was in the hospital for a month... first thing when I got out I went to eat at the outback and had a huge steak. Then I went on a vacation!!

That sadly is out of the question. The drug "Warfarin" has been around a while but she'll have to take it easy (sittin' on the PC all day probably postin' and gamin' most likely) and there are all the regular weekly doctor visits for blood tests as well as the other appointments that she'll have when she's out till they eventually get her back in for the bypass. ;)
    Oh well, we should know within 2 hours how she went with today's test. Fingers crossed. :)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

She missed the cut again. :(

Today's reading was 2.64 so at this rate she maybe out by the end of the month. :cry:

Beefy Guest

sorry to hear. :(

Hang in there clan.
    Darn shame, I'm certain she would rather be home too. Or more likely anywhere other than the hospital
    Gotta' be tough - physically she's getting plenty of rest and all, but mentally it's surely taking a toll.

There is always hope for tomorrow:)
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

She must be getting sick of them sucking blood outta her. Atleast your hospitals there are not like the ones in the state. They kick you out even if your not better.

Keep up the faith Wiggo... I know this has gotta be really hard for the intire family. You guys are in my prayers..

Just got the phone call to pick her up so she'll be chattin' with ya's in a few hours now. :thumb:

Beefy Guest

I guess that's a good thing...

*runs and hides*

Excellent!
    **happy dance**

Hope she still has at least 1 good book left for around the house.
    Take it easy Kay - see ya later:thumb:

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information