Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 65 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture of the people living in the Forum

You can turn the sigs off in the User Control Panel if ya like. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

You could turn off images in the browser too, save beaucoup space in this thread that way!

Tweak it enough, you could probably go 640x480 and still know about 1/2 what is going on:geek:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I wish I could disable some of the sigs. Alot of the sigs are clever, but these giant full system specs are ridiculous. Sure they are somewhat useful, once in a while, but maybe tweaktown should look into making a database accessable to its users, so that those who choose to can submit thier PC specs, and then just have a simple link to them in their Sig.

It would reclaim some easy bandwidth, and make the forums alot more user friendly. One of the other forums I frequent had to place a "3 Line" restiction on signatures, because people started making huge sigs. (10+ lines) Some were big enough to have entire song's lyrics within their sigs. :eek:
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Yeah, I was just yankin' your chain man.

I agree actually, if anyone needs my specs they can use the little blue WWW button and dig around in there for a while LOL
    Unfortunately the specs aren't that interesting but they are more or less up-to-date -- well, kinda'.
    But if the curious 1 happens to be male, there is a Bettie Page section -- and a small but challenging game for those who aren't interested in the female form. So it's never a complete loss for the curious that way.

Some folks at times post enough questions to merit having it there (specs in thier sig) -- at times, anyway.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

It doesn't worry me either way, I have the sigs option turn't off. So, I don't get to see them. It's a pretty simple way to get rid of them.:thumb:

I run the pages for mine off my personal webspace. :smokin:

I forget to uncheck mine in some of the forums where they aren't appropriate. I find them useful in many forums to get an idea with whom you are dealing.

I'm really too lazy to bother. :D

Me too.

And furthermore, there are some signatures I do like.

But it's the two word posts containing a complete poem in the signature that annoy me...

Because I am lazy I don't want to use my mousewheel that much..... :zzz:

Try page down - program one of your mouse buttons for it. Saves the middle finger for more important things such as one finger salutes.

Thread Information