Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 88 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture of the people living in the Forum

I'll post a picture as soon as I get around to digging up my digicam and downloading the pictures from it. ;) :zzz:
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tomi_s
    [b]Hey tweaker! I tried to send you a private massage, but I canīt! :?: I just get this error message :( : Fatal error: Call to undefined function: vbmail() in /home/camforums/public_html/private.php on line 687 Does anyone know whatīs that all about?

Help Mr.Wiggo Help I been getting that same damn error mess.
    since last am.............still get now don't know what's up.........
    part of that 3 days of Homeless Doom coming tomorrow.... :eek:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Have ya's emptied all ya PM's in and out as the only thing that I can think of is that ya's are full. I only disabled my PM facilities not anyone elses. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I got that error upon every try to send pm's yesterday.. :(

Going to try again now..

:cheers:

Let us know how ya go. :confused:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: vbmail() in /home/camforums/public_html/private.php on line 687"
    :scream:

Tryed emtying my inbox but still no luck, some of the pm's seems to be retrived anyway though..

:cheers:

Just as a matter of interest in trackin' this down have ya tried to send to someone else? :?:

I honestly can not see anything wrong with the system from here but if it's persistin' then the ppl who know this system better than I do (which ain't hard) had better have a look at it. ;)

Ditto on the error message every time I send a PM, I hit refresh and says that I am not allowed to send more than one PM in 16 seconds. So I know it was sent.
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

Well there has been several of ya that have been givin' the PM system a bit of a hidin' lately I've noticed (don't some of ya's know what an IMS is (that's Instant Messager Service for those not up to speed)? :?:

ICQ and MSN Messenger seem to be the most supported by ppl here so get ya selves some accounts and for those that wish to cover a few in one app with few overheads there's Trillian (which I use to cover ICQ, MSN & Yahoo but also AIM and IRC are covered). Now I give this info for some of ya's to use as ya's are usin' the PM service as an IMS which it wasn't designed to do and this maybe the result. : peace2:

Damn busted again! : omg:
    :confused:
    But I was PMing and IMing in the am? :blah:

Thread Information