Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ENRON Auction

Hey all,
    I found this an thought it was absolutely the most disgusting thing ever!!!!! No wonder Enron went out of business...look at all the $$$ they wasted on electronic products!
    Check the auction here !!!

OMG that is all I have to say, boxes of phones, speakers, pagers, palms, plasma tvs, chairs, it goes on and on!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beefy Guest

.. it's like they found a stash and are itemising it all. that's alot of tv's / vcrs they had. :)

yeah it is crazy all the plasma tvs, computers, lcds, yo-yos, beer bottle coolers they had. damn....

Beefy Guest

i didn't get as far as the yo-yo's, coolers. :)

Yeah there are yo-yos, beer coolers, bags, hats, mouse pads, many many many computer (compaqs, blah)....just soooo much stuff!

just cuz i wanted to bid on a 50" plasma disply, i decided to sign up

well, turns out they want to charge you $500 on your creditcard before you can bid

they get to "hold" it for a few days, then return it, and no mention if they would automatically remove the winning bid amount from that $500 or not and i didn't read far enough into it to see if there was another way to pay after the auction end.

if they got $500 of MY money- who's making $ off it? it's gotta go into an account somewhere and that account is gonna be paid interest

- so not only does dovebid make 12% fee on top of the auction price, but they get a piece of your cash as well

sounds pretty shady to me, not to mention i don't have $500 in credit on my card to be able to be charged!

damn...

$500 for a mouse pad... :eek:

even though i'd GLADLY pay $500 for a 50" plasma display :D:D
    <a href="http://www.harddrivehell.com">http://www.geocities.com/ctnow_da_ru/images/logod.gif</a>

I didn't get as far as the yo-yo's either... My question is why the hell did they have yo-yo's??? I wonder were there secret stash of drugs were!! Cus these people we nuthin but a bunch of crack heads... yo-yo's gesh laughing my ass off!!

I know, the crap that company had is amazing. The bigest peice of cr*ps that I found were the 5000 compaq's with a 800 intel and 256 Mb of Ram. Why oh why would any company go with compaq, they suck so much!!!

Beefy Guest

i have to disagree.. for workstations, compaqs are one of the best products... not for home users mind you...

at my college they used to use the workstation compaqs....and they were nothing but trouble. Trust me, I worked at the helpdesk and they suck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information