Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: An expensive Optus phone bill!

Am I not the only one who finds this a little bit odd? Friend just got a bill from Optus with this amount owing, would you really even bother to send it?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

LOL!!!!!

thats good that one.
    TT Original

I would not pay it... I would let the payment get late just to see if they would disconnect it just for that amount.

I once bounced a check over a penny! and got charged $35.00 dollars... told that bank to go kiss my A$$.....

Wish my damn bill's looked like that!!

Beefy Guest

:) even though it's a tiny amount, their computer system will bill you further if you don't pay it. Then it's not worth all the hassle of trying to get it fixed. Just get him to pay it. Hell, give me the BPAY details and I'll pay it out of my money box. :)

Theres a reason for the bill enquirys ph number at the top of the bill y'no. To be safe, ring and *gasp* enquire about the bill statement. Dont shrug it off as funny, then find out next months bill is + 86 DOLLARS because of computer error.

'Cause then it would be funny.

:)

Have had Telstra send bills out for 5c before..............unfortunately the interest soon adds up

Thread Information