Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Forum Member of the Year! (2001)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Member of the Year! (2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    And who's the guy who made the wallpapers - he had some dandy ones for us - was that last year, did they get lost?

All of the wallpapers are still available as far as I know. If not, then let me know and I'll make sure they're fixed. :)
    http://www.tweaktown.com/wallpaper.php
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

I would have to agree with Mr. C, but I won't try to match his eloquence this late at night. Considering what each person contributes on a daily basis. It would certainly be an honor for the person selected. It would still be a shame that the multitude of people who's contribution is just as important, if only different, are seemingly overlooked. I think its the chemistry of all the people mentioned, and the entire membership of TT, that makes it the place the we enjoy hanging out at.

I would formally like to submit 1,368,233,011 votes for each member of TT. :D
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

VOTE FOR ME! :thumb:

i kept you all entertained during the year that was 2001
    TT Original

Darth is well in the lead here....... and rightfully so - he's helped so many people instead of gasbagging in the Beer Garden like the rest of us :thumb:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Althought I haven't been posting here for long (been reading a little bit here and there), i've noticed that most of Darth's threads have been long and informative. Good on ya Darth, you've earned my vote.

I don't really take kindly to the people who just spam and spam useless stuff to increase post count :) (i.e: the regulars in the babe thread and the BG games)
    Asher Moses

Quote Originally Posted by Acid
    Althought I haven't been posting here for long (been reading a little bit here and there), i've noticed that most of Darth's threads have been long and informative. Good on ya Darth, you've earned my vote.

I don't really take kindly to the people who just spam and spam useless stuff to increase post count :) (i.e: the regulars in the babe thread and the BG games)
    That's really what makes the Beer Garden though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion

All of the wallpapers are still available as far as I know. If not, then let me know and I'll make sure they're fixed. :)
    http://www.tweaktown.com/wallpaper.php
    Thank you Darthtanion.
    Jason and FiReBLaZR do a real nice job:thumb:

Actually FiReBLaZR posted about 2 pages worth of papers in a thread, Mr. Tweak selected those 3 shown at the URL which still are available. I guess the rest are lost, until FiReBLaZR reposts them for us.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Acid

In the Beer Garden is O.K, in other forums it is frowned upon.
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Quote Originally Posted by Albinus

In the Beer Garden is O.K
    OK?
    For some, it is a way of life!;)
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

A free to everyone who votes for me. (whether I be in the poll or not)

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information