Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The number inside of Jolt Cola bottles

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    Or does the thought of chocolate and a carbonated beverage dont quite sound appealing to yuh?
    Correct... :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Jolt is also supposed to have twice the sugar. It's been around in the US for quite a while (a few years I think). I think it tastes ok, but compared to the way my wife likes the coffee made, the caffine content is zilch for me. It is just not carried by a lot of stores.

could be like teh number on teh bottom of FU iced coffee cartons. (1-4) 1 being the weakest and a 4 being teh strongest mix.
    TT Original

I work for a distributor of many various products here in the USA.
    We used to handle 5 (or was it 6?) flavors of the Jolt soda. However the bottling plants were having serious problems with shipping their product - caffeine scarcity perhaps????

Anyway, they were 2+ months over-due at one point so our buyer called them and informed them that our company was "out of the Jolt business".

So yeah ReSpAwN DeMoN, if you haven't heard of Jolt it's probably just Jolt's own fault. At one time it was pretty much a staple item in many convenience stores and during my past travels I have seen it in many states, including Florida (I used to live there once upon a time.)

Darth at one time mentioned he could no longer find it in his area, unless Jolt gets their distribution problems ironed out it may well become a thing of the past in the US.
    It is pretty much history in our area now anyway.

As to the number on the cap -- I assume it is the bottling run, which in addition to the batch code would help with quality control issues.
    Or, it could be just a number:)

In bygone days they had these little shops that were often referred to as "soda fountains". There you could find various treats such as ice creams, soft drinks, candies etc..
    It was a common order to get a chocolate or vanilla coke and it was quite a treat actually.
    But I think much is lost when it is bottled and I have no desire to try either in that form. You just can't but the good ol' days in a bottle and sell it.

MMMMM, I just loved those green rivers!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

ya I have just simply never seen it. And I have been to alot of states in this country. And I think buying/drinking/getting carbonated beverages in every one. I have never seen as to so much HEARD of jolt soda. Until just now.

I have heard of it but never actually drank any... Laughing we use to have a drink called omg i cant remember it started with a T and it was some weird name....I want to say tang but thats not it it was so gross. I hate when my mind has a mental fart... which make me forget!! ill remember some day!!

I got it..... gesh it was TAB The grosses stuff on this earth!!

Beefy Guest

I haven't seen Tab since I was about 6.. :)

origonal Jolt Cola has been around since at LEAST 1982, as i remember going to the local 7-11 and buying a 6pack of it nearly every sat. morning during the summer

and then riding my bmx bike around town all day :o

and i DO mean AROUND town! :))

midland, mi had (still has?) a bike path all the way around the city limits - i ferget how long it is

plus riding in the sand dunes out behind the school :D

as i remember the marketing, it was

"ALL the sugar and twice the caffiene!" as any other drink
    <a href="http://www.harddrivehell.com">http://www.geocities.com/ctnow_da_ru/images/logod.gif</a>

Wasn't Tab the most grossest thing ever made yuck!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information