Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really Can't believe I did This...

Around here I got the name Mighty Mouse from my friends they wont let me down for this. Personally I am glad it only got as far as it did because it could of got worst I would of ended in up in jail a place I have never been dont want too either.

The person probably deserved it anyway

Ya she did but I could of handled it better! Nahhh she really was a bimbo!! She was looking to fight but picked the wrong person to mess with! Laughing the best part of it my friend that was with us she works for the Fort Myers Police station here in florida! Even if the cop did come I would of got out of it

I did that to a drunk guy in a nightclub once...
    I had just left work joined my friends at the club, So I was wearing a suit. We where out celebrating my 21st birthday. this guy was drunk as and kept coming on to me. Then a bit into the night I was standing at the bar talking, when he came up behind me and put his arms around me and grabbed my zipper and started to pull it down...I quickly turned around and pushed him. He fell so hard...Everyone laughed...But yeah I felt really bad that I pushed him and shocked that I did as well...But on the other hand it was funny later I guess...:laugh: The bouncers took him outside and left him there.
    "I'm back!" ^_^

ya that was the funny part of the whole thing is she got kicked out and i didnt... and she never even had the chance at touching me!!

lol :laugh:
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information