Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I really Can't believe I did This...

Laughing since everyone puts stuff in here about their days weirdness I figured I would put mine

First I would have to say I am not the type of person to actually do this.... but

Me and Trick (Gary) and a few of our friends went to this Wing Ding in Fort Myers Florida.... had a few drinks and left there and went on to this little Club called Gothum Hall. There was a really kick butt band playing. We were all sitting at this little round stand up table having some rum and cokes as this stupid lady was sitting down on a stoll at the table right next to us... Every time this girl got up and sat back down she would swing her hair right over my glass. I motioned to my friend if this bimbo does it again Im going to dump my drink all down the back of her and tell her that she did it with her hair. Before I was able to do this she turned around and gave me this dirty look. I told the girl that she keeps throwing her hair across my glass if she could be more careful... the next thing she said to me was F$%k You b@#ch... I looked at her and said really F#@k me.... ya ok so I told the girl did she want to go outside to settle this and she jumped out of her chair like she was barney Bad A$$ and said no Ill handle it now. I said ok... all I did was pushed the stupid girl with my hand in her face ...she goes flying back falling to the ground and almost takes 2 other people with her. She jumps up and comes back to me... omg my male friend jumps into the middle as this girl is trying to lung back at me. I reached between my friend and grabbed the bimbo by the neck.... my stupid other half runs up to me and holds me back making me open think god she didnt come at me again as the boncer and the owner run up and grab her and throw her out the door.

I dont know what came over me.... but all I know is if my friend wouldnt of got in the way I would of caused very much damage to that bimbo.... I cant believe I pushed her and she went flying.... See what happens when I dont go out for long periods of time.... it was just toooooooooooooo damn funny!!!
    Laughing Poor Trick... he is still passed out in the car.... I cant get him up.... wait that didnt sound good... I cant wake him up!! Men and there not being able to handle rum and cokes alughing

Good work, sounds like she deserved it - I probably would have done the samething if I were in your shoes.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

LOL
    Hair-coloring when ingested, can lead to violent behavior!

wait......maybe that's anti-dandruff ingredient I'm thinking of :?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

It's good to see that these things still happen. :devil:

Omg laughing.... after recovering today from a pounding headache.... I am still in total shock that I did that ... it is just to funny All i can do now is just laugh at the situation.

Sounds like it was fun to watch.

So let me get this str8 they threw her out but not you?
    - Damien

hehe, that is too funny! :laugh:

Yeppers..... I guess it was because our group was bying drinks like every 5 minutes as to her she was nursing a glass forever....

No.... she started with the other 2 girls that she almost knocked down too....

I just really cant believe I did that ....

Hummmmmmm looks like that Strong Womans thread is starting to work.
    Some ppl need a reality check every now and again, she sure got hers..... Ah ah ah good on ya SW.
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

Sometimes a person just happens to pass you and immediately you want to do physical damage to them, I know a few ppl who can do that to me and they don't even have to be in the same room or even in the same area, so you arent alone in that one stormyWeather :devil win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information