Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How you made your sig pic.

A few of us, myself included, have a graphical signature. For those wondering how we did it, I figured it'd be helpful to share about this.

Personally, I use MGI Photosuite to doctor up the pix, and then paste and move them into place in MS Paint. I first save it as a bitmap, then proceed to save that .bmp file as a .jpeg, .gif, .png, and .tif--each after opening the bitmap.

That's pretty much what I did. However I need to find a better pic so you can see the words easier. Its just that is the simply the coolest pic of a Camaro SS I have ever come across. Its just its really hard to see the white text in the white area of the pic. For now I guess it'll do.

Hey Respawn, you could change the color of your text :?:. I was thinking of a pic but I decided on a simple HTML table :).
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

ya I could change the color of my text but then i'tll look so stupid its almost funny. It'll be like white text on black and black text on white. But where exactly would I change? I'll probably make a table also one day it'll also take a bit of a load off the page for the people using 56gay in here. but eh. So what do you do to make a table? Just copy paste the code into the "edit profile" box?

Yeah you copy and paste it into your sig box. But make sure the html is all in one looong line

[code:1:5071fad1c1]<head><body><body><Head&gt ;[/code:1:5071fad1c1]

That type of thing. Of course you don't need the head and body tags. My sig actually links to where you can buy the product too :).

Huh, the code didnt work. Oh well just make sure all the HTML is on one line

Tell me all the stuff you want to have in the table and I will make you one. What color font do you want?

heh um.......make the font color black and put in

AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1.4Ghz 266MHz FSB /w WBK38
    Epox EP-8KHA+
    Crucial 256MB PC2100 CL2.5 DDR RAM
    Leadtek Geforce 3TDH 3.8NS DDR RAM DVI/TV-Out
    IBM DeathStar 41GB 7200RPM ATA100
    Creative Labs SoundBlaster Live! 5.1
    Sony 24X10X40 CD-RW
    Generic 40X@2X CD-Rom
    Altec Lansing ACS56 4.1 Sound System
    HP 19" M90 Monitor
    Wind Tunnel Plus
    Windows XP Professional

Make it small and make it long and I guess devide each individual thing with a "||"

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    That's pretty much what I did. However I need to find a better pic so you can see the words easier. Its just that is the simply the coolest pic of a Camaro SS I have ever come across. Its just its really hard to see the white text in the white area of the pic. For now I guess it'll do.
    I can't even see your pic for some reason.
    Fortune City has their image there (the sprocket) but I don't think that's what yours is supposed to be.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information