Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Long Weekend Plans?

Hi to all of the fellas in the forums, sorry I don't get to visit much, but as you can imagine, working for TweakTown in reviews is a full time job.

Well it comming up on the October Long weekend again and was wondering what everyone (who gets this long weekend) is planing to do?

Me personaly, well I just this week got a 4x4 1990 Ford Maverick (for people who don't know 4x4's its just a re-badged Nissan Patrol) and I plan to visit Nowra for some 4x4 action with the parents and a few of our friends.

I will be posting some pics of the car itself (just incase anyone is interested) and of the trip, so you can see what we get upto.

Have a great weekend to you all
    Cameron Johnson
    Senior Hardware Reviewer
    TweakTown

got me 21st on the 7th. Consume alcohol is way up there on the list for me. In fact, its the only item on my list atm.

I come from Nowra. You wont enjoy yourself going there.
    Im not. Week ending 13th im down to visit the olds.

EDIT: 4x4 action is Nowra??!?
    hah, 'luck to you...

I dont get no long weekend here in the states :cry: :cry: :cry: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mudding! We use to go mudding all the time here. We use to have a ford f150 4x4 big old huge tires Then we sold it and bought 2 atv's best part of this is you get soooo muddy!

I would go mudding all the time in homestead...but atv's took too much beating and got messed up. I love it...tho....

Halloween Horror Nights is coming up and i plan to go the 25 to Islands of Adventure...never been there.
    - Damien

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soverign
    Well it comming up on the October Long weekend again and was wondering what everyone (who gets this long weekend) is planing to do?
    Long weekend?!? Only for NSW, ACT and SA... :(

Don't complain as ya's get the same holiday at a different time of the year. :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Beefy Guest

:P that's not the point.

What is then? :confused:

Well I promised some pics of the new 4x4 (well 2nd hand) so here they are

Runs on a 4.2L 6 Cylinder Nissan Patrol Engine, Uses both LPG and Petrol

Equiped with a long range Unleaded fule tank, this baby can pull 1200KM per tank of gas, but no way would you want to fill it with prices in NSW.

LPG tank is a 70L tank that fills up for $30 dollars and runs 300KM per tank, yeah she eats some gas but at the price of LPG here, its worth it.
    Cameron Johnson
    Senior Hardware Reviewer
    TweakTown

/me sees pic of 4x4
    /me looks to the left of 4x4 and sees boat
    /eyes light up :D

(i'm hooked on fishing [no pun intended] atm)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information