Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hard Piano Music

OK, go to kazaa and type in "Revolution Etude"

Etude= French word meaning "Study"
    - Damien

Beefy Guest

will do when I get home.

I like all kinds of music, but I am very impressed with stuff that is complex. Been listening to some Steve Vai guitar stuff lately, that man has talent...

I would d/l music like that. Good pieces of Piano or Guitars but with this 56gay I can't really do it to well. But then the no sound thing is a bit of a problem too...
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Sound is the main priority there PGA...lol

I seem to have the same perspective that you have on music and well everything else for that matter. I just stay "awd" to know a man made this music.The left is so quick and percise. While the right has a different timing and melody. That man made music for people with two brains. One for the right hand and another for the left.
    - Damien

Yeah. The brain is actually divided into two parts. The left side controls the right side. And the right side controls the left side. Or something like that. Anyway, it is amazing that people can do things like that.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Yes it is. My aunt plays piano but this is like woh. Takes YEARS of practice. Its like I'm in a Sign Language class How does my teacher move her fingers that fast? I will never know could it be the 12 yeras of signing she has? lol

But ya pga1234 about the brain part if you were to go through an operation and disconnect the two sides from communicating one of the many things you will suffer from is sight. The two eyes won't see with each other they will both see upside down and backwards. I learned that one when studying the brain back in 7th grade.

One thing I've never been good at, musical instruments.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Hehe... tis a bit similar to some of the stuff I did for my last exam - tad harder, of course ;).

You are a musician Osiris...?

This song rocks and PGA you are right about the brain thing but to actually think about one hand and think about the other's melody and if to play it piano or forte..its just amazing...and then read the notes...make sure you have the right finger position...wow...

Right now i am learning moonlight sonata...man there are some huge finger stretches on that piece.
    - Damien

Quote Originally Posted by FLaCo
    You are a musician Osiris...?

This song rocks and PGA you are right about the brain thing but to actually think about one hand and think about the other's melody and if to play it piano or forte..its just amazing...and then read the notes...make sure you have the right finger position...wow...

Right now i am learning moonlight sonata...man there are some huge finger stretches on that piece.
    Yup, I've been playing piano for a while... currently in the sixth grade...

Teehee... finger stretches... just another good thing about having large hands :).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information