Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeaaahhhh!!

Beefy Guest

Sorry Darth, but this thread started off in the BG Games area, to which it had no point at all, and now it's here, to no point at all..

But I did say that unless something worthy had been posted, I would delete. and I guess something worthy has been posted.. So I won't. : peace2:

You are such a good boy.............sometimes :thumb:

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion
    That's mighty unsporting. Since when has worthy content been part of the Beer Garden?
    Well, there has been the rare occasion I suppose:?:
    But it was certainly never a requirement:D

I'm thinking Beefy is really starting to like the way the hammer fits his hand since he pounded the chaff out of the BG Games
    Go Beefy!! :thumb:

Originally posted by Beefy[B]OK, if nothing has happened in here worth keeping by tomorrow then this thread is killed... Ok?
    Everything is on schedule - clear out folks, destruction is eminent. :hammer:

Please, continue with the countdown: peace2:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

Apparently impending doom isn't so impending anymore...

I just think my tolerance for very pointless threads has dropped considerably due to the whole Windows XP forum being as it is / was...

You have to realise the BG is not technical talk and if anyone doesnt like the subject, here they can change it, you are getting serious boyo, lighten up a fraction : peace: . don't worry we still luv ya

Beefy Guest

They love me... they really love me.. :D

Well with you back in town, any thread has a chance at a new topic I guess. :D

who me:?: well a change of subject is still worth as much as a holiday :bounce2:

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    Apparently impending doom isn't so impending anymore...

I just think my tolerance for very pointless threads has dropped considerably due to the whole Windows XP forum being as it is / was...
    Geez Oh Pete, yeah!
    Everywhere I go on the web, Windows XP this - Windows XP that........gets a bit tiresome after a time, doesn't it?

LOL
    It's almost enough to make me want a Mac!
    no, wait - hold your fire! I was kidding :D

so, ummm ............ any news on Windows XP:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Hey Mr C keep your technical talk where it belongs out of the serious discussion beer garden

Ya know..in all seriousness...

It was the XP issue that brought me to TweakTown...I'm glad I found it.

It's a great community!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information