Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HappY HaLLoWeeN

Beefy Guest

Halloween isn't exactly as big here in Australia as it is in America.... :rolleyes2 If kids went T or Ting, they'd probably just be laughed at. :)

ahh!
    Well, trick o treating was never big for me. Since my dads b-day is on Halloween we would always go out for dinner....and by the time we got back we did not have that much time to TorT. So, it was not a big deal for me. hehehe

oh man.........Trick or Treating used to be so much fun. But I do'nt really find the fun in it anymore. I mean I think 17 yeras old is a bit too old. Wait this is free food we're talking about here. I'm gonna be Tand Ting until I'm 95!

I went TorT a few times...but not much...my parents always thought it was unsafe and by the looks of it just gets worse...alot of egg throwing tho
    - Damien

It is an American thing trick or treating............and even if I let the kids go t or ting they prob would return empty handed anyway:kay:

That pooh pic was for you Kay ...hope i didn't scare ya;)
    - Damien

When I was a kid I use to go out and it use to be a ball. Now adays you have to check the candy make sure its not tampered with.... personally for my kids they are not aloud to go walk the streets so unless they are going to a holloween party they pretty much stay at home. They never seem to mind cuz I go to the store and buy them all the candy they want.... sometimes i make it very interesting for them and hide the candy around the house I have had my share of holloween parties but it got to be very costly. This year I think Im going to take them to a haunted house, I want to see if I can scare the heck outta my 16 month old son.

Hehehehehehe
    remembers when I was a 17 with a bounch of friends eggin people.... and toilet papering my best friends house it was way to funny. I cant remember if it was last year or the year before that me and trick did that to our good friend. We used 2 packages of 24 rolles.... the tree was white the car was white the house was white the best part was calling our friend and keeping a straight face telling him someone t/p your house. Listening to him walk out side and saying holy chit it was just too funny!!

lol sounds like fun. I don't know how you kept a straight face though.

but ya about checking the candy to see if its safe. To think what this world is comming to. That people actually enjoy putting stuff into candy to injure children.

Unfortunately thats what the world seems to be coming to :cry:

And Flaco Pooh scared me nicely thank you ;)

Your welcome sweet cheeks....:)
    - Damien

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information