Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HappY HaLLoWeeN

Boy I put billboards up infront of my house saying I had candy... lol and not one kid came by... but then again I live like in the dead zone of my area... i think in just my little neiborhood there are 7 kids and this includes my 3 lol... I had to take my kids to a friends neiborhood so they could get candy... I have to say... walking only 6 blocks in fort lauderdale my kids would have a pellow case full of candy each.... over here in deadersville (lmao) they only a pellow case between all the kids.... I wish we were over in fort lauderdale for holloween!!

all in all the kids had a great time.... my son was sooooooooooo cute ill attach a picture but it will be huge cuz i dont know how to resize but here ya go:

Ft. Lauderdale.... I spent a couple of spring breaks in Ft. Lauderdale back in 1990 & 1991....that brings back some fond memories - nothing I'd care to do again though.

forgot to attach the huge picture

well back then fort lauderdale was fun..... but alot has changed since then... back then you could cruz on the beach and stuff now if you are cruzin you get a ticket

that looks familiar - I had tha same scene in my living room with my 3y/o & 4y/o daughters - although they were somewhat more bundled up since it was only about 2 deg. C outside

Quote Originally Posted by StormyWeather
    well back then fort lauderdale was fun..... but alot has changed since then... back then you could cruz on the beach and stuff now if you are cruzin you get a ticket
    the last time I was there - the switch to Daytona for the big spring break crowd was already starting & there seemed to be an awful lot of retirement communities popping up - In fact we rented a house in one - 6 22y/o guys in one house for spring break - not too popular with the 65y/o neighbors

ya i dont see that going over to good with the oldies.... my neiborhood right now is all old people... I think beside one other lady with a young boy we are the only ones between a 5 block range with kids... my neibors to my right get really mad at us because my other half goes fishing at night and when he returns cleans out the motor and it is kinda loud considering they go to bed at 8 and he comes in about 1 in the morning if not later.

8 o'clock is a little early - I do find myself appreciating a good night sleep a lot more now than when I was 21 - especially since we had kids

I hope it's not the first step towards becoming one of those 8pm-bedtime-old-farts....but it probably is. I'll have to do my best to stop the transformation :D

Thats funny.... The day I sleep at 8 is when I'm to sick to get outta bed!! Wait... thats not true lol I often find myself going to bed at 8 the only differance is its 8 in the morning.... on my up all night playing on the puter games

In defiance of the this whole "aging" process - I stayed up until 2am last night for no good reason....then got up at 6:30am & went to work

Good thing I usually spend Saturday mornings at work with my feet up on my desk, staring out my window and/or Surfing :D

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information