Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Should the United States take out Iraq

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion: United States attacking Iraq

Interestingly enough the Mayan culture developed one of the most accurate calendars ever known to science.

Did you know that the calendar they used ended May 05, 2005?!?!?

I have to wonder sometimes just how accurate that calendar is:?:
    The way things are going in the world, it just may be too accurate for my taste!

forgive me, I don't mean to induce nightmares - but sometimes I do think about that and wonder if it's a coincidence

Thanks for your indulgence, now back to the discussion..........
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Well...

From some of my reading I have to wonder about the future as well...

I know Nostradamus has been 20/20-hindsighted to death, but one prediction constantly comes to the surface during times like this...

It is said that Armageddon will come when the Bear and the Eagle are allied... and will start in the middle east.

Open for wide interpretation, yes.... but it does make you think a bit.

George W? I gotta wonder.......

Ok so the US uses an eagle but who uses a bear? :?:

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein 1879-1955

Not too far from the truth if you ask me. War is too serious a matter to be entrusted in the hands of polititans (sp).

I believe Russia is usually seen as a Bear.

Yep, Russia is seen as a bear... but come, on, not to be insulting but - Nostradamus is full of crap.

IMO australia shouldnt have anything to do with a war against iraq. Apart from damaging our reputation by actually aiding an AGGRESOR in war, we are much more prone to being attacked if we support the USA. As for reason why bush isnt smart i can think of a million, to me if he attacks without UN backing, he is no better than saddam, and the whole idea of "we are going to use our weapons of mass destruction on you, so that you dont use yours on us" just proves this.

As I said in an earlier post Osiris he is certainly open for wide speculation and 20/20 hindsight.

Yeah CCCP = the Bear
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information