Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Should the United States take out Iraq

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Your opinion: United States attacking Iraq

Heh,
    I understand, we all get used to using a product and it has a comfortable feel.

I'm the same way about Eudora...any other program is a bother to me. It handles long url just fine and I can segregate my attachments to a directory of my choice, scan for virus's and it allows me to have all my email addy's in one spot.

I do some work for a small gaming network and you would not believe what the kids attach to their emails!! :eek:

Glad your Outlook Express is back in working order...

Now for me to get my video workin *phfftt*

IMHO, I believe the US should leave Iraq alone until the proof is sufficient that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction and/or is linked to the Al Qaeda. As for the demand Bush made on the Iraqis, he had no right to do so. To be more specific, I meant that he ordered the Iraqis to discontinue Saddam Hussein's time in office. Once I heard that every voter in Iraq wanted Saddam to stay, I was proud that the Iraqi citizens disobeyed George W. Bush's orders. Bush is indeed the worst president in history and if he keeps on dictating to other countries, he'll be deserving a whooping! Besides, all the US wants is Iraq's oil, as some of the others have pointed out already. As for Canada, I believe we should stay out of the situation altogether because Iraq is none of our concerns!

That vote was a joke. Saddam was the only name on the ballot!

The election had 2 choices basically - should he stay or should he go.

Interesting though that they had 100% voter turn-out.
    I think that must be the absolute most patriotic country on the planet:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I've got an idea. If Bush is so sure of how he wants Iraq to be governed, let's send him over there to run it. I hereby nominate George W. Bush for president of Iraq. (At least we'd be rid of him!)

And end up with nukes being bombarded against the NATO countries, bigjackusa? That's the most ridiculous idea I've heard! :P Bush is out to f*** every political aspect out there!

^ and thats the Webby we all know

He's grown older, but not necessarily wiser..................

Webgraph

He'd end up bankrupting the economy over there so fast there wouldn't be a nickle for nuke development. You know he'd sell the oil to his Texas buddies for $1 a barrel. Then he'd declare that Iraq should be a "Christian Nation" and really gum up the works. Then he would espouse international policies that would alienate all of the other nations on the planet. I'm sure he could turn the country into a caotic, zero-threat, isolated nothing in short order. Without the military and economic power of the U.S. behind him, the world would feel free to call him the joke that he is. I find great humor in the idea of Bush as president of Iraq. We'd be rid of him, he would netralize Iraq as a threat, and he would be happy running a secret government without basic rights (for security reasons of course). Everybody wins (if you don't count the Iraqis).

Besides, I was just exaggerating that time! :D I have a tendency of mocking Bush's ideology since like many in this world, we believe Bush is an idiot. To tell you the truth, it would be nice to get Bush out of the picture, no matter how we got rid of him. And bigjackusa, that idea might be the best idea to get the matter off our North American backs, but it'll lay the pressure on the muslims.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information