Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Should the United States take out Iraq

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinion: United States attacking Iraq

What is your opinion - Should the United States attack Iraq and get rid of all their weapons themselves over the UN?

Have your say and remember to vote.

For me, I think the US should attack. If something isn't done about it now, worse things will happen in the future.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

if it weren't for the media, would the US really have any need to attack? methinks they are just looking for a scapegoat til they do some osama finding...

I voted unsure as I have an opinion either way.

Opinion 1:

The united states should hold off the attack as it is a common rule that every country has the right to defend itself. The US think they have all their bases covered but Saddam is not just going to sit there and take the punishment of the United States Air Force. Remember, this man suffers from pshycosis, he will have no hesitation wiping out millions. He could have nuclear weapons hiding in Brazil or Mexico for all George knows.

Opinion 2:

The only way to fight fire is with fire and as Mr.Tweak said, the situation will only get worse if we don't do something about it. As Saddam has known links to Al-Quida, The US has every right to attack him in so called "defence" but Saddam is basically asking for it in my honest opinion.

This whole war on terror will inevidably end in the use of nuclear weapons and then the winner, sadly, will be the country that is left at the end.

Thats my opinion anyway.

It's very tempting to edit the poll and give the 'No' vote whatever the maximum number is...

If the USA wish to attack thats for them to decide.

If they wish troops from Ausrtalia to assist let them be volunteers.

And up the rent on Pine Gap to = the $ amount of unfair trade practices the USA has in place with Australia.

Australia's war effort should start and stop with the Pine Gap facility.

How many Australian's know Pine Gap would be high on the first strike list of America's enamies. lf they can hit The Gap they WILL.
    Eat when you are hungry, drink when you are thirsty, sleep when you are tired and work when you have to!

No option for they should have done it in the first place when it was justified..............now it doesn't look justified just looks like an attempt by the Us to gain some land with oil :(

If they had done the job right the first time during the Gulf War, they might headed off this last attack.

Then I also think no matter what you do with these types of ppl there will always be another one to follow in their foot-steps.

Look at it this way, first it was Sadam and then following him its now Bin Laden.....who knows who'll be next.

Some ppl were brought into this world and brain-washed by their parents to fight no-matter what the cause, it's how they and their parents have been reared and just don't know any different.

You can always slow them down, but I doubt you'll ever stop them. These ppl are like cult followers. They consider it to be their religion where I just see it as a cult following.

Truthfully.......I think we should move in. And DEFINITLY take them out. We seriously don't know what they are hiding under there "illegal stuff". Back in 91 we took them out in Desert Shield/Storm. Then we did it again in Desert Fox in 98. We can and WILL do it again now. Alot of people think that they have weapons to use against countryies like us. But what alot of people don't know is that they don't have a delivery system to send the warheads over. What they do have is the weapons of terrorism and mass destruction for there surrounding countries. You don't relize that one wrong move and they blow all the oil away. Personally I saw we most definitly take over the entire middle east and shall I saw give? But give all the land of the middle east to israel.

I think President Bush is getting a bit taken with tunnel vision.

True, this should have been done years ago. Hotrod Hussein has been nothing but a pain in the butt since Former President Bush dropped the ball. But it seems the son is bound and determined to make up for the sins of the father at any cost.

I'm not opposed to nuking the whole country, New York City is always looking for a place to dump it's garbage, and the landfill formerly known as Iraq would solve that problem for a good long time.
    Besides, we need to downsize our arsenal anyway - no better way to do that than 1 round at a time.

Fact of the matter is, the United States has a lot of other issues - all of which seem to be taking a backseat to this. Not really acceptable I feel, though I have no good will toward Saddam.

How about some hard evidence?
    For all the talk on the matter I haven't been presented with 1 shred of evidence to compel us into military action.
    Not that I trust government evidence anyway. But at least the presentation of some good ol' fashioned propaganda would be some comfort.

Hussein is a freak - This should all have been resolved the first time - why take it up now?

I seem to be pretty clear on where I stand on this issue, and not much else about it is making real sense to me.

I will say this though , and you can quote me on it.

If President Bush doesn't do something really fast about the dock shut-out on the west coast and focuses on Iraq instead. I will consider him to be nothing but a war-monger, and he can take his place in history arm-in-arm with the likes of Sadam Hussein.

There are issues that need to be addressed at home Mr. President. So if you could spare a little time from your personal Jihad it would be appreciated. Thanks!
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

17 hours and no point/counterpoint?
    It's starting to look like no one really cares 1 way or another! :D

Might want to add; Don't really give a damn - I'm posting!
    to the poll Mr. Tweak.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information