Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Australians missing after terror blast

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    This sniper/snipers have skills.
    Somebody somewhere has a very short list of who is capable of doing this hello - Pentagon?.
    I wouldn't go that far. Some people do have natural talent, and if they have some time and a secluded little place to practice, they could train themselves very easily..

I'm not referring to marksmanship here, but rather the aptitude for access and egress.

These folks have good skills put to bad use.

Some real sick mutha's for sure
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

Ahh, point taken... Again though, some people just have very acute thinking when it comes to things like that. Sadly though they put it to bad use.

It might just be some "motivated individuals" doing these acts.
    Hopefully, they'll apprehend them soon and we can read their background in the obituary.

The police are still trying to figure out how the shooter managed to flee the last gas station scene. The planned roadblock was executed by the numbers they say, yet somehow the killer eluded it.

Like I say, skills put to bad use.
    Most of the folks I know can make the shots they have been describing - center mass@150 yards, with iron sights - the shooting hasn't been spectacular. The access and egress has been flawless to this point though. Damn shame too.

could be just some freak with a power complex:?:
    and then again.......

Could be Al Qaida too..........but a great number of folks in the US have a real sensitivity to rag-head types in their area, be hard to not be spotted for so long and fit into that ethnicity.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I dont think its anything to do with the Al Qaida stuff, the snipper stuff that is! You know what's a shame... is he is in the D.C. area and his target isnt where it should be!! Bet this snipper stuff has bush on the edge of his seats!! Oh what am I saying.... he's probably hidding anyways!!

I seen the bombing on the news today! There were some Americans too. Not that it maters what type of people were in there they were all humans and there fate shouldnt of been like this.... It really just sucks!! I hope the people who cause such acts rot in HELL !!

Beefy Guest

Just found out that one of the locals here (I used to play cricket with her brother I think) has been flown to Perth with major shrapnel wounds, two broken legs with the possiblity of one of them needing amputation... It really makes you think when it hits so close to home. Plus another person from another town around here was there as well, he was part of the Geelong footy trip.. luckily he was in the hotel at the time.

Yeah... nine of the kids from my year level at school (including some good friends) were staying at a hotel about two blocks away only a week or two ago.

I'll be very interested to see what the site invetigators find/see if anyone claims responsibility.

who reset Beefy's post count:?:

The sniper thing is definately a power trip.

Considering the last note he left at the scene of his spent shell:

Dear Policemen,

I am God

Yeah it was left on a tarot card...
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information