Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Nice Weather in Florida

We had the biggest dust storm you've ever seen this afternoon, at 4.30pm I had to have my lights on high beam just to see the road directly in front of me. :eek:
    New rig
    P4 Titan 8S655FX
    PENTIUM 4 Intel 2.8c
    KINGMAX 2x512 DDR
    GeForce4 MX440
    DVD: LITEON x 16
    CDRW:LITEON 52x32x52
    LG FLATRON F700B
    NEWMEN OPTICAL MOUSE

Quote Originally Posted by E^vol
    -22C here today with the wind chill factor ! It's supposed to be -17C tonight without the wind....Brrrr !
    Tuesday morining it was minus 24 Celcius here when I left for work at 6:30am....with out the windchill factor

this morning is had warmed up to a more comfortable -12C :D

.....and we are talking the same scale Beefy

it's rediculously cold for this time of year...usually it's right around
    0C for most of December

Yeah at 6.30am here it was 24C (above side) and there was smoke everywhere again. :(

The wind has picked up now and blown the smoke away but it's also fannin' the fires that are here atm plus between the two are makin' electrical supplies atm here not so good. Brownouts yesterday were numerous. :cry:

to those I was talkin' to yesterday when I disappeared for the 2nd time sorry, but after the 2nd brownout it wasn't worth turnin' the PC's back on till the wind died down
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Sounds like the South Pole was the only place to keep his PC cool. :laugh:
    <center>:cheers:</center>
    Hehehehehehe !!! Now that's "extreme cooling" !
    SPAM Special Ops

RDR, I live on the west end of the island of Montreal, Quebec (Pierrefonds).
    Are you in T.O. or surrounding area ?
    My inlaws (outlaws?) live in Mississauga.

And guys, we are are talking about the minus side of the Celsius scale ! A few years ago, I went out for about 2 hours in -50C ! THAT was cold !
    SPAM Special Ops

How do you guys support that...its gets 40 degrees and i am freezing my ass off especially close to the shore...
    - Damien

Ya what flaco said: man it gets in the 40's im bring out the blankets.... not to mention when i go outside BRRRRR! I could not even think of being in weather of -anything!!! I dont think my body could funtion in that kind of weather.... I guess I should stop ruding out the canadians that "dont know how to drive in FLORIDA" when they are running as fast as they can to the beaches here. Laughing nuthing personal.... but where in the heck do they get there DL??? I hate like hell being cut off when driving but I get even more angry when I get cut off not once not twice but three times .... and the tag says: Quebec!!
    Although remembering when I was a teen and at the beach.... this one boy.... ohhh he was soooooo cute.... broke my heart when he went back home to Quebec!!

Anyways... the weather here in Florida atm is on its period!! It was cold yesterday.... hot today... "go figure" gonna rain tomorrow and by the weekend it will be in the 50's.... no wonder I have the sniffles.... and an uncontrolable cough!!

Ya could come here for the highend 30C's and smoke. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by E^vol
    RDR, I live on the west end of the island of Montreal, Quebec (Pierrefonds).
    Are you in T.O. or surrounding area ?
    My inlaws (outlaws?) live in Mississauga.

And guys, we are are talking about the minus side of the Celsius scale ! A few years ago, I went out for about 2 hours in -50C ! THAT was cold !
    I actually live accross Lake Ontario from Toronto in a little residential area called Beamsville - I just use Toronto since it's more internationally recognizable
    I go through mississauga all the time :thumb:

I've been to Montreal a couple of times too - actually Laval - I played a couple of football games there back when I used to be athletic:rolleyes:

Wow..

Either way it's too hot Down Under and too Cold Up Top... I think I'll stay in the middle.....

*Mixes up some Avacado and Salsa for dip*!!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread Information