Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Weather in Florida

I don't even think you were "hanging" at that time...
    - Damien

lol nope..I wasn't even an idea. My parents weren't even married lol.

This cool weather is awesome!!! Feeling the excitement of saving money on my electric bill since it runs me pretty much $265.00 a month!! With the colder season coming around it will drop down to $85-$90 a month. Gives me more money to spend on ME ME ME!!

I remember the snow fall in florida in 79, although it melted as soon as it hit the ground it was still pretty exciting to see. Last year we did have some really cold weather when I woke up and seen ice on the lawn and on the windows!! It was pretty cool too!

With this weather I feel like I was beaming off the walls!! I actually opened all the windows and actually dusted the walls! LOL I even went outside and did some yard work!! "yippie" lol

Its alot easier to work in this weather...right Stormyweather girl?
    - Damien

tell me about it Full of energy here!! and I owe it all to the Weather!!

ya......now if only we can get those hurricanes to show up here. :rolleyes:

I see you have a liking to hurricanes too, I like going to the beach before and after hurricanes. Well I still remember Hurricane Andrew it was pretty freaky for me and I was living in Hollywood at the time. I was glad I wasnt in homestead.

ya I remember andrew even though I was only 7 years old. Not much damge but I remember going to the beach and seeing it all torn up and looking at windows bunched out in all the buildings that were off the beach. It was sad though. Then I remember a few months ago in the newspaper there was an article about the 10th anniversery of andrew. Wow they sure have done alot in the past 10 years. Its sad though.

Actually I don't really like hurricanes I just like the hurricane days that we get off from school. Haven't had one of those in years. In fact I think the last hurricane day that I got I was in 8th grade. Hurricane Georges I think it was. Then again I'm not sure. But all in all we haven't had a decent storm since andrew.

I like small hurricanes.... I like going outside during them and watching the transformers blow up with all those pretty blue colors. And watching the trees blow and stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN

Actually I don't really like hurricanes I just like the hurricane days that we get off from school. Haven't had one of those in years. In fact I think the last hurricane day that I got I was in 8th grade. Hurricane Georges I think it was. Then again I'm not sure. But all in all we haven't had a decent storm since andrew.
    I think you should stick to teacher's planning day....hurricane are no good...

Quote Originally Posted by StormyWeather

I like small hurricanes.... I like going outside during them and watching the transformers blow up with all those pretty blue colors. And watching the trees blow and stuff!!
    I'll stick to real fireworks stormy...power outages suck...and hurricanes mess up agricultures system...with floods and all...Hurricane george although not big his floods did alot of damage to the agricultral community...
    - Damien

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information