Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Weather in Florida

ya I just had a teacher planning day today. It just came and went now I'm back on a normal 2 in the morning on a friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    ya I just had a teacher planning day today. It just came and went now I'm back on a normal 2 in the morning on a friday night.
    Did you own?
    - Damien

in games...CS, WC etc...
    - Damien

lol unfortuneatly no........didn't play :(

Home all day and nothing....sucks...
    - Damien

ya I have no life :(

Most of the time when I sit home all day or not in school I'm usually TTing it. I'm not saying that's a bad thing I'm just saying that's usually what I do to occupy my time.

Like now...:thumb:

lol

Anyway don't worry man..buy yourself a few games...i heard girlfriends are pretty good at occupying time...don't have as of now..tho..
    - Damien

your your most definitly right. I'm just so lazy to do almost anything. I don't even have a job! And that is one thing that I really reeeeeealy need. SO GO GET ONE! that's what you were thinking right? Thing is I can't even get an application out of someones hands...

Work ... what a foul 4 letter word, lol

As far as hurricanes.... it's all part of Mother Natures course! I know hurricanes do cause damage to houses, trees and other things. Last year we had a small tropical storm/hurricane here on the west coast... ya it did damage to my roof... but this is what insurance is for besides I pay a good amount for insurance gotta use it some way or another!! And there is not one firework that would put out that pretty of a blue as too a transformer blowing. Yes during andrew when I was living in Hollywood I lost power too... I lost about $800.00 worth of exotic fish in my 65 gallon tank. But this was pretty much my error... meaning I should of had the battery powered air pump and tablets this would of saved alot!! Besides I didnt pick my name because I like nice weather (lol)

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information