Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Weather in Florida

aw poor fishies. During andrew I think the only thing that really was damaged was the power went out for a week. And we had some water stains on the walls in certain places. In fact I think we got more damage from Georges. It tore up a piece of our fence the door part that is like near our pool pump. And my family is so lazy that its still broken. lol it stands up but its all broke and stuff. And leans at like an 80 degree angle. And how many years ago was georges?

Where were you SW???....staying out of trouble???...hehe
    - Damien

wow, I thought this thread was about hte nice weather we have been having here in fl. I guess it has turned into how we like about the usual crappy weather we get in florida. hehe!!!

I was thinking the same thing today...the thread has changed topic....tomorrow seems like its gonna be warm and humid...
    - Damien

I personally like all kinds of WEATHER!! I just like stormyweather most!! I like going to the beach and watching lighting from distance over the ocean or like now the gulf! Well yes it seems we are back to our normal Hot days!! But its looking good for the weekend!! Another cold front should be rolling in

I am looking forward to that!!

As far as where I am at: I live most of my life in Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale Florida.... But now I live in Port Charlotte.... It is just 30 minutes away from Fort Myers. I actually live right on the Harbor it is pretty nice over here! There isn't the wild life of parting as too Fort Lauderdale.... I actually miss going to cocanut grove or south beach in Miami. I dont miss the trafic jams and the crazy driving on I95.

Can you guys send some rain our way please..........bush fires are already starting and we haven't hit the summer months yet.............although the weather has been HOT for the first couple of months of spring for us.................water rationing could be the go soon if no decent rain falls happen...........not looking forward to summer :thumbs do

If I could I would definitly do that I have a canal behing my house with millions and millions of gallans. I don't erally like that thing I'll give it all if I was capable of it. I remember a few years ago (one?) we had a SERIOUS drought where it didn't rain for atleast 7 months. ANd I rmember my grass turning all brown and dieing cuase my sprinkler system was broke. (still is lol) and we had all these rules where we weren't aloud to wash our cars. Odd numbered hours watered there lawns every other day and even's the other days. It was horrible. And I think that was the same time where we got those fires.

the whole of Australia is heading for drought.................to get off the subject for a min, if we are having trouble with our water now, how would letting unrestricted numbers of immigrants in to the country help our limited water supply :?:

lol I really don't know lol that does make sense though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay
    the whole of Australia is heading for drought.................to get off the subject for a min, if we are having trouble with our water now, how would letting unrestricted numbers of immigrants in to the country help our limited water supply :?:
    Think about it...if each one brought a 5 gallon drum of water..convinient huh????:thumb:
    - Damien

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information