Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Weather in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by FLaCo
    Same here...let us know...and if you need dishwater aswell...lemme know also
    Need the dishWASHER first though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll send ya the water .... the dishwasher is purely up to flaco! I think I can handle the price of shipping just water but the dishwasher..... No can do!!

But it is nice to see other people in the world with the same situation as me: I wanted a dishwasher so I told trick hey why donít you buy me a dishwasher... know what he said: "why my old one still works" ewww I was mad!! Then he proceeds to say: "know why brides wear white??? So they match the appliances!!

It was rainy today...

i like that lil joke from Trick...give him my props for me:thumb:
    - Damien

Gonna go to horror nights tommorow..well today really...in the afternoon ...see ya guys around...i am gonna try to take pics for the BG ...: peace2:
    - Damien

Horror nights rocked...it was a blast and you guys must go...saidin...you'll love it man...those rides are one of the most hectic rides ever!:thumb:
    - Damien

I have been to a couple in the past years. They got weeker every year. So, I have not been in two years. I think I might try and go again, but I am kind of hurting in the $ department. hmmm, damn I would like to go.

Speaking of nice weather....I should be getting cold again this weekend!!! YEAH! :thumb:

ausome nothing like good cold weather. I like it when its cold. :D

Yes Yes Yes the colder weather is cummmmmmmmmmmmming (hehehehe) I cant wait to open all the windows again and turn off this piece of **** air conditioner that I have!!

cum?????....what was all that about SW...

And why is you AC a piece of ****....?
    - Damien

Well the since of the coldness gives me the pleasure of (ohhh never mind) just let it cummmmmmmmmmmm Lmao!!

My A/C has to be runned at 60 to get my house to feel like 70, this intails high electric bills cuzzzzz my a/c dont turn off and on during the day!!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information