Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bushfires Are Back

If terrorism is about disrupting the normal operation of a society and creating fear etc etc then the Authorities are worried that this summer will see a lot of purposely lit fires....not all from crazies....some with real intent to disrupt and destroy and create fear.......and we are really vulnerable to this type of "attack"...being as large as we are with so much bushland that any sneaky idiot can hide in and start a fire....
    The older I get...the better I was

But on the other hand...............we keep coming back from bushfires, although terrifying, we are used to them sorta...........as a natural part of living here in our "lucky country":kay:

Ya I think last year we had a bad fire in California when some lady was lost in the woods she lit a fire hoping someone would find her when in fact she ended up setting a uncontrolable fire. I think several homes were damaged! What do you do in this situatin??? Should she be charged and punished for those who lost everything from her lifesaving/careless behavior???

She should have known better. But she should be charged to some extent...
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Quote Originally Posted by StormyWeather
    Ya I think last year we had a bad fire in California when some lady was lost in the woods she lit a fire hoping someone would find her when in fact she ended up setting a uncontrolable fire. I think several homes were damaged! What do you do in this situatin??? Should she be charged and punished for those who lost everything from her lifesaving/careless behavior???
    Unfortunate accident, but careless fire sense there, she didn't think it out obviously

I remember Ash wednesday, we got smoke from fires 400 Km's away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information