Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Stresses of Tech Support.....quite humorous

its ok its sure is cleared up not.......but that's rediculous. It really is. And let me guess I'm sure you need to take tests and spend mmoney for these licenses huh? Do we atleast get classes like us smarter people will be in a certain class and the um regular everyday people that use there comptuers for Gay-O-L and know how to work a mouse and keyboard to type an email will be in a lower class?

ahhh, this post definately brings me back to my helpdesk days....oh how I hope I never have to do phone support ever again!!!!!!! :scream:

rotflol...Man! I know where your coming from. Man I get that **** often, why do these idiots buy computers. I alot of the time have to end up doing a service call to some of those idiots as well. And considering I travel everywhere by bicycle it can be a b***h.
    But thanks I needed a good laugh, the only thing is I burst into laughter and everyone here thought I had lost it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    "I'm back!" ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by stormybaka
    why do these idiots buy computers.
    To give us a good laugh lol

Well when I was reading the post I was at This stupid jobs cafe that the centrelink/government is making me attend I found out that the filters don't block this site and I burst into laughter and drew alot of attention to myself not joking I almost fell of my chair...
    "I'm back!" ^_^

:laugh: Those are pretty funny respawn :thumb:
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Puts glue on stormyb's seat to keep her butt firmly seated at all times
    I once along long long time ago had to call AOL to ask them why is it everytime I go to download something I get booted off line??? The person on the phone was so clueless that I ended up telling her what was wrong!! Gesh those aol days!!

I had a friend that worked on a helpdesk.... he once got this jurk on the line and was trying to help the guy as much as possible and the jurk just got worst and worst and didnt listen to his advice until he said ok... restart your computer... get into the dos mode.... and gave him the camand for reformating his computer.... the stupid guy did it and then asked my friend now what.... he said that will solve all your problems and told the guy to have a nice day!!

so my advice... be nice to those help desk people you never know what they will be having you do lol

lol I heard something similar to that on a sound file somewhere. It was some lady that called "aol tech support" and the guy walked her through using the deltree command lol

That's evil :devil:

Funny as hell though
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

had a guy here ring and said our company was sending people virus's so they ring us up for supportand then we get a rebate from telstra.. heheh

and a women washed her keyboard in the sink.. long time ago that one tho hehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information