Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Note to terrorists

Sorry..........but what about Port Arthur
    Yeah, but that was a crazed tasmanian!
    They are all red necks down here, most of the "country" people still think it's the 80's

:confused: isn't it :?::confused: :confused:

no it's the 60's :afro:

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    Yes yes, it's all well said and done, I have the same attitude, but when push comes to shove, I don't think we would have the same attitude.

We as citizens are best not to go attacking and causing trouble, if you feel the need to make a difference join the Army and unite with the forces in battle.

I am considering enrolling in the reserve and will do my bit if requested.
    I think Mr.T speaks in personal basis...kinda like gang members...they need to be with a group cuaz they can't handle it alone...

BTW Mr.T
    - Damien

You've got it Mr. Tweak...I may be up here in the USA, but I'm w/you guys. We got hit, you got hit, and if push came to shove, I honestly think I'd grab a gun and help you fight...If these guys want to hide out, fine, let them cower, but if they truly want to prove a point, they need to gather their forces, pick out a battlefield and meet like men in a little hand to hand combat. Long live freedom, wherever it may reign!

well theres nothing much u can really add, well done Mr Tweak :cheers: , i know for one that u speak what thousands of aussies are out there feeling at the moment.

and as one of my fav radio anouncers says "lets keep the dream alive"
    "make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot...."

Help solve the gene mystery join us at the TweakTown Folding@home Team

A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks. - taken from red dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by StormyWeather
    You know that poem was well said: First of all these little scum sucking terroists are cowards!!! They don't come and fight face to face.... they strick when least exspected!! They are brain washed as kids!! Anyone that puts a bomb on there body and walks into a nightclub or parks a car or flies an airplane into buildings are spineless ruthless people. They are pretty much linking the snipper f@#cker to the spinless people. Its just like them!! Strick when least exspected!! These bomber have been doing this way before the gulf war. They set off sooooooooo many bombs in Isreal... fighting who they thought were there worst enemy! I say to hell with em all, they need to be taken out one by one!!
    Never under estimate your enemy and that is what America has done, until now.

America is not an innocent country either; they have some pretty ****ed up history that they hide from the public eye.

And remember, they think exactly the same about us.

I am not saying that what they are doing is O.K, it's not by a long shot.

But just remember what they have had to put up with from America.
    Quick!!.Pack your bags!!

The Elephants are coming!!

Who's your favourite radio anouncer???

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    Never under estimate your enemy and that is what America has done, until now.

America is not an innocent country either; they have some pretty ****ed up history that they hide from the public eye.

And remember, they think exactly the same about us.

I am not saying that what they are doing is O.K, it's not by a long shot.

But just remember what they have had to put up with from America.
    What history is that...i'm curious?:confused:
    - Damien

Moose,

Before shooting off your mouth, it would be better for you next time to read my posts - I was sent the note from another person. It is not my opinion.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information