Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Note to terrorists

I did state that is wasn't proven, But did hear the mention of the talaban. I really don't focus all my attention to the New. However, my understanding of the muslim religion is based on first hand exsperience... being that I once converted.

The Capture of the Snipper in the Washington D.C. area's !!

I just heard on the news that they may have the Snipper's that have been targeting the Washington D.C. area in custody!! This is news that will make alot of people happy that live up and around Washington D.C. For several weeks this MONSTER has been snipping out people left and right. At gas stations, schools, shoppin centers. Making treats of hurting children... he already shot a teanage boy walking to school.
    I dont know what would lead a person to do such actions: especially against children but THANK GOD, it might be over!!

Yep it's over!!

Makes you want the death penalty back with these types of ppl arounf...
    "I'm back!" ^_^

Well said, Wilmot! It does point out the cowardliness in today's society as well as the Sniper attacks in Washington DC.

Quote Originally Posted by stormybaka
    Makes you want the death penalty back with these types of ppl arounf...
    I think the death sentance is a good idea in situations like that, if you are willing to go out and kill a heap of people then you should suffer the same fate.

What the hell this my last ½ hour here so I will reply to a few things I have said before I depart...Not like I didn't mean what I said, but the day before I posted that I had finally recieved news long time friend missing in bali had died me and my friends were drinking and I was drunk when I posted that. Yesterday we held a memorial in his honour just family and friends we cannot bury him as; his is still in bali.
    "I'm back!" ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by SegiY
    I think the death sentance is a good idea in situations like that, if you are willing to go out and kill a heap of people then you should suffer the same fate.
    Agreed. The same should go for Malvo if that's possible! If mass murders are done, death should be the penalty. But in Canada, we don't use that! :) The terrorists are too kind to bomb the crap out of Canada, LOL! :D

In certain instances I too agree with the death penalty.
    Keep in mind though it is a penalty.
    It does nothing to deter crime, particularly concerning acts of terrorism. Terrorists have proven time and again they are willing to die for a cause.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    In certain instances I too agree with the death penalty.
    Keep in mind though it is a penalty.
    It does nothing to deter crime, particularly concerning acts of terrorism. Terrorists have proven time and again they are willing to die for a cause.
    Thats why i alaway thought about the Terrorist. They are willing to die for their "not so correct" reason. So that type of penalty shouldn't even be given to them. Other forms should be used to penalize them.
    - Damien

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information