Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Never thought I would have a toy like this:

Well for starts I have:
    Nitro TC3 touring car with a micheal savlen nova mega 12 5 port 2 speed trany
    RC 10 GT Truck (brand new as of yesterday)

The boat in the picture, Then I also have a lazerline .12 tunnel hull

a bunch of electric cars
    3 airplanes (hint hint that are for sale)

My next toy is going to be either the new Associated BG monter truck or The T-maxx new model

All I know is this little hobbie is exspensive the truck yesterday cost me $340.00 ready to run!! The T maxx I want my cost is $349.00 that is if I get it!! I want to wait till the New AE truck comes out to deside.

here are some pictures I know they will be large but heck what I keep trying

told ya it was huge but here is another:

and another: since they are big i might as well keep going Wiggo do your work!! Make em smaller :)

Heres Something yous may get a kick out of

http://www.conleyprecision.com/prod01.htm
    Visit my photochopped car site at

ZTi

INTERCEPTOR-XIV (so called because its the 14th incarnation duh) Consists of ;

AMD Athlon XP 1600+/1400Mhz @ 1900+/1575Mhz (150Mhz FSB 1.750v)
    Jetway V333DA A KT333 Award Bios Revision A04 (VIA 4in1 4.43)
    A-Data 256MB DDR PC2100 (2.6v DIMM)
    ST Labs GeForce4 MX 440 64 MB DDR @ 285/435 (1.6v Detonator 40.72)
    VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio (On Board)
    350W Eagle P4 Certified PSU
    80G Seagate Barracuda IV ST380021A 7200
    40G Western Digital Caviar WD400BB-32CLBO 7200
    10G Seagate U Series V ST310211A 5400
    MSI 48x16x48 CD/RW
    Banksia Wave SP 56 Dual PnP (External)
    3Com 10/100 NIC (Only Installed When Needed)
    Logitech cordless Freedom Optical Mouse, Keyboard and Wingman Game PAD
    WINXP PRO + SP1 300+Apps installed 120 odd Games Minor Glitches Occationally (Due to the 120MB Registry I guess) 3D Mark 6306

Ya I seen that website... I was gonna get one till I almost fell over dead of the price!!

I just picked up a new motor (Trinity P2K Pro), another battery and ordered a new complete bearing set.
    StormyWeather, how do you like the nitro engines ?
    How's the maintence ? Ya, I'd love a T-MAXX 2.5 !
    SPAM Special Ops

Nitro engines are Gr888.... The maintance on them really dont consist of much if you follow the correct cleaning dirrections. The most exspense in them is the.... first the main cost of the moter itself and the fuel... fuel runs about $30.00 a gallon (US dollars)

When we first started back out on this exspensive hobby... we bought the ready to run TC3 from associated. This car ready to run was pretty fast. But my husband being the costly person he is wanted to go faster... so he bout a 5 port turbo nova mega engine....

just last week he bought the Associated NTC3 kit car... the kit car runs about the same amount as the ready to run except it dont come with a engine... nor the remote control. But it does come with the high proformance parts such as the springs, two speed trany and other things..... and of course another engine.... this one faster then the last.

We race here every Saturday... differant places of course... but watching these cars go is completly amazing...

Electric cars they take more abuse then the nitro cars.... I've seen electric cars flip... hit the wall and land on the wheels and take off like nuthing had happen.... nitro cars.... you hit the wall "somethings broke" they do take some abuse but there is a limit to them.

Now the serpent nitro car.... has been known to be the fastest nitro car. (this is true in state races) and this is only due because the ntc cant finish the race. In local club races it it oppisite... the serpent cant finish a race. The serpent car is belt driven as to the AE nitro car it's shaft driven. THe state races are pretty much on a perm. track as to club they are in a parking lot of a local grocery store. "No rocks - rocks" My husband is first place in the points lead here and his biggest compeder is a guy who runs a serpent.

I have not bought the tmaxx yet.... the club track just is not set up for them.... but there is talk of building a perm track....

my advice if you are considering buying a monster truck.... either stay with the tmaxx or wait for the Associated monter truck to come out... "dont buy the savage.... they tend to be a piece of junk!!"

For more information check out this site: visit the forum and it will give you helpful hints on what to buy http://www.autohausrc.com

At the local hobby shop, they have a Kyosho Mad Force for $800 and a Duratrax Thunder Quake for $1100. They can get me a T-MAXX 2.5 for ~$700...And I know it's fast. If I got an on-road puppy, I'd set it up for drifting...I don't race, nor are there any tracks in the area (Montreal, Canada).
    Do you have to replace pistons often ? Or any other parts for that matter ?
    SPAM Special Ops

I was just checking with my husband and he said there is alot of racing in canada... have you gone in and check the internet for local races.

We have not replaced a piston or sleave and he has over 3 gallons threw each motor.

Wow that is high on the tmaxx... check the website that i gave you they do mail orders :p

I know my cost is $379.99 for the new 2.5 and they also have .21 converson kit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information