Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tch tch tch

Come on guys, from what i've seen in this forum since i came here about a year ago, you guys seem to have a pretty good imagination, i was expecting more of you to join into the Role Play that i got going........at the very least i expected Beefy to join in, due to the fact he showed the most interest last time i brought the subject up.... **shrug** Oh well.....

:smokin:
    A fate worse than death is to be forgotten...

**slaps ollie, birdkiller and beefy and synthetic with the pipe from a vacuum cleaner, before unleashing his trained penguins to finish them**

:p That post has alot of reading...

Beefy Guest

Thou shalt not useth my name in posts.. :P

how come stormyb is not on the list...

Beefy Guest

it takes a lot to get on that list.

Hmmm going to be upset because I am not on the list either but then again, if I mention a certain thread............................................ ....... :devil win
    edit...........but I better be on the smart side of the list

Beefy Guest

what thread might that be? :)

you tell me, since you are smart ;)

S.P.A.I ??
    That is definitely an acronym that lacks zing!

As a top administrator for E.U.L.A (that's Elite-types Undoing Lame Acronyms) I hereby submit your organization should undergo a revamp to your charter and get an acronym that has pizzazz.

You have 40 days (not counting bank holidays of course) to get in compliance with the E.U.L.A. organization naming conventions.

Your institute is risking serious violation of the E.U.L.A. guidelines.

Please act immediately or sooner to rectify this matter --- Keep in mind, the E.U.L.A. is all encompassing and all powerful. We have complete and total authority to disavow your organization and will not hesitate to do so.
    Consider this notification (which is provided only as a courtesy mind you, we legally are not required to give notification af any kind whatsoever) as legally binding.

Do not take this matter lightly!!
    Keep in mind the motto of the E.U.L.A.;
    Once you click - we got you by the ....

We thank you in advance for your prompt compliance with international E.U.L.A. organization naming convention guidelines.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

Nah, we're thinking more along the lines of SPAM - Smart people against morons.. :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information